Appkin Agro is a new age organic food company working with farmers and farmers producer organizations across various states to help them increase income by growing nutrient dense chemical and pesticide free, organic super foods.
Our mission is to promote nature’s way of healthy & conscious living. You will be part of a young and dynamic team and will be working with business-to-business sales function to help us win and manage clients across India and abroad.
We are in a hyper growth stage and looking for a person who like to hustle generate and convert leads, develop current key accounts, it will provide exposure to start up culture and professional experience.
• Defining Quality System requirements via Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Monitoring quality system performance in accordance with defined SOPs through compliance checks
• Quality Audits – Coordinating and executing manufacturing facility audits as per FSSAI and NPOP standards through audits (internal as well as external) and tracking the audit findings till closure
• Quality Management – Monitoring, reviewing and controlling RM/ PM/ FG quality in all stages of production for compliance with specifications and providing regular feedback to RM/PM procurement team regarding receipt quality
• Coordinating and execution of HUB visits and share feedback with stakeholders to drive continuous improvement from source to consumer (supply chain)
• Conduct Quality assessments & training across all verticals of processing and production.
• To implement QMS for Operational stability & Execution excellence through strategizing the design blueprint, development of process workflows, testing and training
• Standardize documentation for quality checks & controls to enable consistent review & analysis across categories
• Sampling of In-Process as well as Finished Products and Water Systems at various specified points.
• Conducting various lab tests for physical and chemical analysis of products.
• New Product Development – Supporting new product development by coordinating scale-up trials with factory team, providing inputs for new equipment/flow/process design, as well as issue resolution with cross functional teams
• Outstanding communication and consultative sales skills.
• Crisp written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and software’s.
• The ability to multitask and be calm with chaos.
• 3+ years experience in food industry
• Food Techonology
Job Location – Indore
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship