We believe that capitalism should not be a zero sum game. We believe businesses can have net positive impact on all stakeholders: communities, the environment and the shareholders. No one has to lose for the other to win.
By creating India’s most loved consumer brand which serves as a blue print/ inspiration for other organisations.
Today, we manufacture, market and sell confectionery products inspired by local and regional traditions, flavours, formats, and memories.
We are Looking out for 2 candidates for the Quality control Executive Role & 1 Candidate for New Product Development Role
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure quality control of raw materials and finished products
- Prepare reports on each test preformed for measuring quality, quantity and composition
- Assist in setting quality standards and ensure that production is maintained at such standards
- Sample and identify, if any, bacterial or non-desirable excess material
- Prepare graphs, charts and reports from test results
- Maintain the long-term continuity of production and service quality Complete tests required for food product packaging
- Keep records of all tests that have been carried out
- Perform quality control analysis including tests and inspections of products and processes
- Maintain the corporate quality manual and quality records
- Review and report the principle causes of quality loss and nonconformance
- Ensure all check sheets are correctly completed and all noncompliance found have had the correct action taken and signed off
- Arrange, coordinate and participate in external quality audits
- The job role involves analyzing the products, conducting tests, and monitor the production process on a daily basis.
Qualifications & Experience
- B-Tech / M-tech in food Technology.
- The candidate should be fluent in Kannada or English
- The candidate needs to be detail oriented and able to work well both independently and in a group in a fast-paced setting.
- Fresher Or 1 -2 year of experience in a Quality controller is required.
- Fluent with MS Office – make basic reports on excel.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)