At Cargill, everything begins with our purpose to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Customers choose us for our world of expertise, delivered locally, quickly and reliably in a way that creates value together for them and us. Every day, we connect customers and suppliers to the world by developing personal relationships and setting the standard high on the way we work. When you join our team, you’ll discover that our diverse businesses and products span a wide range of industries, geographies and disciplines. No matter what you want to accomplish, at Cargill, you’re empowered to be your best. Join us to make connections, achieve your higher purpose and create a meaningful, global impact.
The way we succeed is just as important as success itself. We approach business with a sense of respect and responsibility. Our purpose, vision, values and leadership expectations influence and inspire how we tackle everyday challenges … and create lasting, global impact.
See how our employees around the world have come together to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way.
Our Purpose and Vision
- Our purpose is to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way
- Our vision is to be the most trusted partner in agriculture, food and nutrition
We are successful when employees choose us, customers prefer us, communities welcome us and owners earn an attractive return.
- Do the Right Thing
- Put People First
- Reach Higher
Job Purpose and Impact
The Production and Material Requirements Planner I, will help conduct master planning, material requirements planning and production planning for a team assigned to a group of production locations. In this role, you will support setting goals and objectives that ensure overall integration of manufacturing and planning policies, processes and programs.
- Help analyze plant capacity and production requisition data to resolve imbalances between manufacturing plans and required resources.
- Help maintain data relevant to master production, production scheduling and material requirements planning activities including planning calendars, material data and location data.
- Provide necessary input to supply planner to support integrated business planning.
- Contribute to a master production plan, material requirements plan and production schedule to support integrated business plan.
- Participate in setting master production, production schedules and material requirements planning metrics targets.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
🔖 Make your resume more stronger 🖥️ ISO22000 (HACCP and PRPs) for Food Safety Internal Auditor – GIFSTS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure in Production scheduling & Material Management
- Experience of 2 years in SAP – MRP module
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)