MTR Foods is a trusted name with a 90 year heritage that serves Authentic Indian Vegetarian cuisine that brings joy to every household. With a diverse portfolio of packaged foods that spans various regions in India, MTR makes the homemaker the ‘hero’ and brings a smile to the consumers face with a wide range of meals for the consumer.
MTR Foods’ products are based on truly authentic recipes from their region of origin with the help of culinary secrets that have been protected and handed down over the generations. The journey to being India’s premier, processed food company has been marked by innovation and the adoption of new technology.
Blending authentic Indian flavours in modern formats, MTR Foods keeps abreast with the evolving tastes of India. MTR serves consumers not only India but also exports a wide range of packaged foods to global markets that include 21 countries including USA, UK, Australia and Japan amongst others.
Every MTR product embodies the tradition of unmatched taste and quality. MTR adheres to the most stringent quality standards, from sourcing ingredients to processing and packing. We are ISO 22000 and HACCP certified.
Your friend in everyday life.
We continuously challenge ourselves to be Brave – to think more innovatively, to act more boldly, to be world-class. We as Brave people have aimed high and loved to win. We speak up if something is wrong.
We demonstrate that we are Trustworthy people, who are professional, skilful and reliable. People can trust us. We keep our promises. We deliver.
We inspire. We are passionate and burn with a desire to succeed. We innovate continuously. We Inspire consumers, customers, partners and each other.
- Research, design and evaluate materials, assemblies, processes, and equipment
- Provide technical support to QA/QC and production departments as required.
- Perform market research to brainstorm potential new offering.
- Establish project goals and priorities by collaborating with Marketing and Operations Drive change, lead new initiatives and follow through the development of own brand products and equipment requirements with key stakeholders and including suppliers, operations, project and food safety team
- Key member of Cross Functional teams and collaborate effectively to execute projects within timelines
- Command on Food safety standard act (FSSA)-2006 and its regulations (FSSAI,2011) and Codex Standards
- Experience of 3+yrs of in R&D in Spices/Masala/ Flavoring/Seasoning/Ingredients Industry mandatory
- M.Tech/M.Sc/B.Tech in Food Technology/Science/Engineering
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship