Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Job Location: Pune
About the Role:
• Manage and lead the Packaging development in packaging, securing competence, personal development and secure succession.
• Control, Monitor, Manage & Drive Innovation, development, execution, and quality for assigned
• Lead packaging innovation efforts by exploring new materials and technology, working cross-functionally with Marketing, Product Development, Design and Operations
• Participate in project planning, manage flow of information, follow up and communicate project milestones and associated risks
• Research new or emerging packaging trends and technologies.
• Support Operations cost savings and efficiency initiatives, and quality investigations towards continuous improvement
• Understands the needs of different stakeholders in the business
• Deploy and share best practices across the Regions
• Monitoring and coordinating the execution of activities and projects assigned to and/or owned by the packaging development team as well as reporting results on a regular basis;
• Identifying and delivering meaningful package innovations across the business
• Generate concept development visuals with external suppliers to illustrate packaging concepts
• Provide strong technical leadership within a cross-functional team to drive the design and development of innovative new products or optimization of existing packages.
• Ideate seasonal concepts with giftable, collectible packaging, any other consumer needs, etc
• Responsible to keep status on all parts and serve as liaison between Marketing, Creative department, Operations and the manufacturer on all aspects of development and/or redevelopment
• Work with potential suppliers to develop tool drawings, models, pilot samples and sign off commissioned tooling for any new components
• Provide technical support/troubleshooting skills to the operations team as required.
Fuel for Growth including Business Continuity –
• Identifies, proposes and leads the implementation of improvement activities, cost reduction opportunities etc. on existing projects without impacting quality
• Work closely with global suppliers, engineering, product management, operations, and sourcing.
• Identify and implement cost saving initiatives related to packaging materials, labor, efficiency, transportation, and storage.
• Support key Department objectives to transition existing packaging components to a more Sustainable model following the Sustainability Group Guide Lines
• Track, timeline and document for team against Ferrero commitments.
• Plan, coordinate and implement production trials within both the development and cost saving processes
Industrial Support –
• Drives implementation of the std documentation (“Technical Sheet” / “Technical Drawing” / brief, SNP, etc), both in plant and copacker environment aligning the local team to central ways of working and guidelines
• Support Operations cost savings and efficiency initiatives and quality investigations towards continuous improvement
• Be the point of reference for the Industrial functions and Plant manager in the everyday activities and update on projects, fully supporting the Deploy GM
Who we are looking for:
• Strong Packaging technical skills – Demonstrated broad and in-depth knowledge of packaging materials and processes
• Strong collaboration skills with both internal (Marketing, procurement, etc) and external stakeholders (suppliers, design agencies, Testing labs.etc) Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. The ability to handle multiple technical inputs and come to quick and insightful conclusions based upon them.
• An operational knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
• 2D & 3D mechanical drawing softwares – ArtiosCAD , etc.
• MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship