We maintain our leadership position by challenging ourselves daily, inspiring our partnerships across the globe and serving our customers with heart and soul.
With our two business activities, Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty, we provide customers with a broad range of solutions that match consumer demands for clean label, organic and natural ingredients in addition to being their creative partner of choice. Our value proposition reflects the Company’s purpose of creating for happier, healthier lives, with love for nature.
Touching people’s lives ten times per day
Together with our customers we deliver food experiences, craft inspired fragrances and develop beauty and wellbeing solutions that make people look and feel good. From your favourite drink to your daily meal, from prestige perfumes to laundry care, our products help people live happier and healthier lives and we create them in a way that respects natural resources and the environment.
Committed to innovation and sustainable growth
With our heritage stretching back over 250 years, we have a long history of creating and innovating scents and tastes. Our creations inspire every day emotions and delight millions of consumers the world over.
We are at the forefront of innovation, with 10% of annual turnover invested in research, exploring and uncovering new and exciting ingredients and technologies to add to our vast palettes and portfolios.
Co-creation and collaboration with customers and partners enable us to innovate and develop game-changing products and solutions. We have a global co-innovation network of accelerators and incubators enabling us to leverage the entrepreneurial and innovative ideas that start-ups have to offer. In addition, we partner with many of the prominent players in the industry to expand and augment innovative thinking, and accelerate the pace and quality of ideation with key suppliers.
We are committed to driving purpose-led, long-term growth with the intention of increasing our positive impact on the world by innovating sustainable solutions while showing our love for nature and leading the way to improve happiness and health for people.
Join us and celebrate the beauty of human experience. Create for happier, healthier lives, with love for nature. Together, with kindness, humility, and a spirit of adventure, we deliver food innovations, craft inspired fragrances and develop beauty and wellbeing solutions. There’s much to learn from our 79 production sites worldwide, known for their best-in-class processes and procedures. There’s many to learn from, with high-performing leaders and caring colleagues to explore ideas and ambitions with. Every day, your energy, your personality, and your determination will shape our future, making a positive difference on billions of people. Every essence of you enriches our world. We are Givaudan. Human by nature.
Process Technology Specialist (Taste & Wellbeing) – Your next position?
The Process Technology Specialist, you will be responsible to plan, organize and oversee the execution of local process technology programs for a specific activity or group of activities and provide assistance for the daily operation and activities within a manufacturing site.
In this role, you will be based in Pune and directly reports to the Process Technology Manager – Taste & Wellbeing
Sounds interesting? It could be your perfect opportunity to lead, coach, train and support your team to achieve their optimal performance.
In this position you will be:
- Set-up manufacturing instructions, production versions including specific manufacturing
- requirements related to equipment, formula or dietary restrictions.
- Trouble shoots manufacturing problems related to non-conformances, or manufacturing
- Identify opportunities and supports local process technology improvement projects, for example
- linked to LEAN or GPS.
- Liaises with flavourists to ensure formula design meets manufacturing capabilities in alignment
- with NPIR.
- Liaises with Quality and Operations to resolve product non-conformances (incl customer
- Has at least practitioner level of problem solving capability (PDCA).
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Technical bachelor degree or equivalent continuous education with proven track record.
- B.E./B. Tech., Chemical engineering/Food Technologies.
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Project management experience.
- Good understanding of relevant QIC and FC&A processes (such as Ingredient life cycle Mgmt, Vendor Quality, Customer Quality requirements, Specification and Formula management, Continuous improvement, Complaint, Issue and Crisis Mgmt, Industrialization, Audit and Change Management, relevant to assigned area of activity.).
- Very Good knowledge about flavor design principles and NPIR.
- Basic knowledge on Givaudan's order fulfillment, brief management, Regulatory and innovation processes (IDDC), relevant to assigned area of activity.
- Expert understanding of Givaudan's manufacturing technologies and product characteristics (such as liquids, spray drying, powder blending, process Flavors, JBC, Emulsions, separations, extractions), relevant to assigned area of activity.
- Good knowledge of Givaudan's main IT systems (such as Atlas, Athena, FPR, SAP, Compliance engine, PII, GSD, RMQ, QDMS, AVAP, ILM). Expert knowledge (incl. Data mining) for a few relevant systems).
- Basic understanding of Food Safety and Quality Systems (such as FSSC, AIB, ISO, GMP, GHP, HACCP) that are relevant to assigned area of activity.
• Attractive package with benefits
• Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development
• A creative team environment that will inspire you
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Every essence of you enriches our world.
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.