WHO WE ARE
A renowned name since its inception in 1984, Dairy Don has been synonymous with good taste and reliable quality. With a humble beginning, we have made our presence felt with franchising outlets across Gujarat, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh, and are reckoned as one of the forerunners in Ice-cream Industry.
The wide array of flavours that we offer have found instant liking among people from every age group. Be it gathering up with friends, relatives, office colleagues, or expressing love over a sinful chocolate indulgence, we offer you perfect choice for every occasion, and serve smiles of complete satisfaction.
With stylishly designed parlours, at Dairy Don, we strongly believe in delivering highest quality products, hence we constantly upgrade ourselves with latest equipment and technology in the ice cream industry. With benchmarks that match scales with the best in the industry, we have taken every meticulous care in offering you nothing but the best without compromising on the safety and hygiene standards
A dynamic Plant Manager responsible to oversee plant activities in order to meet business objectives. He will be accountable for all the aspects of plant performance, and will ensure that the production objectives are attained in a cost-effective manner, consistent with quality requirements
Job Location – Kim, Surat.
CTC Rs. 6L to 7.5L per annum (negotiable)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum Qualification: Post Graduation in Food Science and Technology.
- 5+ years’ Milk Processing & Ice Cream plant operations experience.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements for F&B Industry.
- Able to lead root cause analysis investigations.
- Aptitude for equipment operation and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Excel and fundamentals of ERP System.
- Interpersonal Skills: Should be able to speak with different levels of employees, other
department managers and senior management.
- Leadership Skills: Excellent Leadership capability to handle large work force on the
- Problem-Solving Skills: Should be able to quickly ascertain a situation and be decisive in
solving it, such as identifying defects in the production line.
- Time Management: Face deadlines, shipping dates.
- Highly flexible and ability to manage time efficiently and responsibly under pressure.
- Should be efficient in his role with a strong sense of responsibility, honesty and
- Should have excellent strategic thinking
- Age: 30+
- Languages: English, Hindi
- Presentable and professional appearance
Production & Operations, Planning, Quality, Inspection, Maintenance And Overcome
Breakdowns, Coordination With Purchase And Design, Process Control, Project Handling,
New Development, Budgeting, Manpower Handling, Staff Handling, Administration, Legal And HR Compliances, Liaison With Govt Bodies And Other External Agencies Related To
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Maintain and update Plant and Manpower documents.
• Create COA certificate for Finished goods.
• Create labels for new products.
• Plan production on the basis of market demand, manpower hours and optimum machine
• Increase and improve production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising
unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
• Develop and maintain SOPs.
• Manage and control inventory.
• Perform cost analysis.
• Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines.
- Manpower Handling and Training
• Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
• Should be able to motivate employees to keep operations running smoothly.
• Address employees issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements.
• Plan and provide trainings to the staff.
• Monitor Employee productivity.
- Plant Management and Operations
• Overall management of manufacturing unit i.e Planning, Procurement, Production,
Dispatch, Complaints Handling. Responsibility for production output, product quality and
• Planning, Organising, directing and running optimum day to day operations to exceed
• Allocate resource effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
• Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
• Commit to plant safety procedures and trainings.
• Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics
and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
• Develop schedules for various plant operations and take corrective actions for efficiency.
• Manage supply chain
• Liaison with government bodies and other external agencies related to plant.
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
• Identify CCPs and take pro-active measures
• Perform QC for raw materials and finished goods.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive quality control programme
• Develop and implement a comprehensive quality assuarance programme
• Plan and adopt SOP’s, GMP, GHP, GLP, TQM, Quality Checks
• Analyze manufacturing complaints and prevent manufacturing defects.
• Maintenance of all departments, premises & equipment.
• Attend FSSAI officers or any government officer.
- Strategy alignment
• Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of
direction and focus.
• Commit to be customer centric- strong understanding of customer needs and wants and
how to most effectively meet those needs as manufacturing leader.
• Control costs (Inventory, Utility, Production, Manpower, Manufacturing, Maintenance) to
achieve company budget goals.
- Product Labelling
• Develop Back Of Pack (BOP) declarations and document the BOP dossier for Dairy Don products against FSS regulations.
• To evaluate domestic product artworks and carry out risk assessment against the label declaration for Dairy Don products portfolio.
• To evaluate and approve the ingredients and additives introduced in the products from a domestic regulation (FSSR & Legal Metrology) perspective.
• To review labels of other brands in the market and update the business insights at regular intervals.
• To communicate changes in the recent regulatory trends and current affairs to the stakeholders and its impact on the business.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program