At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life’s moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Join us and Make It An Opportunity!
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Working as part of a cross functional team, you lead RDQ activities to complete packaging design and packaging deployment for innovation/growth projects and productivity projects across multiple geographies with an emphasis on delivering the desired consumer experience.
How you will contribute
You will independently coordinate technical work for projects in line with RDQ, marketing and manufacturing requirements, effectively communicating status and risks, and coordinate projects to determine appropriate packaging specification information using sampling and supplier management and pilot-plant and factory trials in accordance with good manufacturing practice and HACCP requirements.
In this role, you will also develop activities such as packaging design and specifications, scale up, commissioning, etc., and plan for the effective use of resources including the use of external agencies and suppliers.
To succeed in this role, you will use your understanding of equipment design and manufacturing processes to ensure that packaging specifications are determined with excellence.
You will be accountable for stakeholder management and influencing decisions based on conclusions derived from the analysis and interpretation of results; develop and leverage connections both internally and with the external technical community; and create intellectual property to drive competitive advantage.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Packaging development and/or packaging deployment, ideally within fast moving consumer goods or consumer packaging goods environment
- Leading teams and influencing cross-functional teams
- Planning and delivering multiple priorities
- Proactively identifying complex technical or business problems and creating and implementing solutions
- Influencing senior and cross-functional stakeholders verbally and in writing, including writing technical reports
- Coaching and mentoring others
- Championing for consumer needs
- Technical curiosity and collaborative mindset
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
– Work with the respective functions (Procurement, R&D, Supply Chain) and Business Units to deliver our existing commitments.
– Engage with our business units to integrate our sustainability programs into every day business practices.
– Support the delivery of key sustainability programs across the global packaging community.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Passion for creating a sustainable future for MDLZ.
- Strong influencing skills both up and down the organization.
- Deep understanding of the sustainable packaging value chain – end-of-life businesses, material technologies (fossil, bio, compostable, emerging), recycling technologies, collection.
- Strong business acumen to understand and communicate value, cost, and investment opportunities
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broad range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life’s moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands globally and locally including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the top position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy and the second top position in gum.
Our 80,000 makers and bakers are located in more than 80 countries and we sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. Our people are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen—and happen fast.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)