The DS Group (Dharampal Satyapal Group) is a Multi-Business Corporation and one of the leading FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) conglomerate with strong Indian and International presence. Founded in the year 1929, it is an inspiring and successful business story that blends a remarkable history and legacy with visionary growth. The Group continues to build successful brands across diverse business categories to delight the consumers, while the undeterred pursuit for ‘Quality & Innovation’ ensures consumer loyalty and satisfaction.
Guided by a clear set of values and built on a strong foundation of collective good, Corporate Social Responsibility is an integral part of the Group’s business objectives. The Group works on projects across the country to achieve this objective with a focus on critical areas such as Water, Livelihood and Education. These initiatives have a transformational impact on communities. Active participation from stakeholders is sought, while creating awareness and during the implementation to ensure long term sustainability of the projects. Future-focused, the Group has been steadily expanding its ‘green’ initiatives, including Energy and Water Conservation, to reflect its response to what the world needs and its own role as a committed corporate citizen.
To be a leading quality & innovation driven global conglomerate.
Innovation: Creative, Out of box thinking, doing things in newer, better, cost effective & efficient way.
We are constantly striving to achieve excellence in all our endeavors to create sustainable value for our stakeholders and the community at large.
Excellence: State of Superiority in virtue with respect to Product or Service
quality and Touch Point Management.
Value: Creating tangible benefit, both financial & non- financial.
Stakeholders: Investors, Bankers & Financial Institutions, Consumers, Channel
Partners; Supplier & Business Partners. Employees, Regulatory Bodies and Government.
Our Core Values
Empathy, Sympathy & Compassion: Humane, Caring, Thoughtful, Tolerant and listens to people
Mutual Trust & Respect: Belief in self, team, system, business partners, customers. High value to feelings and emotions of people.
Transparency: Fairness in all actions and communications dealing with employees & stake holders
Openness: Encourage honest feed back, patient hearing to negatives, communicate bad news quickly, promote truthfulness
Honesty & Integrity: Financial honesty, Ethical behavior, Fair practice, Commitment, Non-opinionated & unbiased commenting on issues.
Relationship: Creating an environment, which would perpetuate harmonious associations with employees, associates, partners and other stake holders.
Opening: – Factory Head (Manufacturing). Industry Experience: – FMCG Experience only.
Responsible for overall management of the manufacturing plant comprises of Food, mouth freshener and confectionery products. Position will be based in Greater Noida, UP with reporting to Head – Manufacturing.
10-12 Direct reports including Production Manager, Engineering Manager, Store, Dispatch and other support functions.
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to deliver the business expectations.
- Ensuring the delivery of volume, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining quality standards. Responsible for all business metrics – Cost, Quality & Deliver.
- Responsible for all plant efficiencies and negotiations, Process improvements, Yields of all plants and training of the executives. Accountable for Budget preparation & its compliance in the operation.
- Ensuring the compliance of Internal control policies Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets Accountable for implementation & continued of Quality & Safety policies & system.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus to achieve the plan.
- Leading the factory projects to create future capabilities & technological upgradation.
Qualifications & Experience:
B. Tech (preferably a Food Technologist) and having 15+ years of experience in Food manufacturing operations.
Interested candidate can share their CV
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship