If you have a craving for delicious jack, a staple in the tropics particularly South and South-east Asia, Dr. Jackfruit® can fulfill just about any of your requirements. We offer to you our pristinely packaged product range: Green Jackfruit-Plain, Green Jackfruit-BBQ flavor, and Green Jackfruit-Frozen. Our team can also help you develop other innovative, tasty jackfruit-based products. We plan on mainstreaming this nature’s bounty in America, Europe, Asia and other global markets. We are committed to a sustainable environment and contributing directly to the income of the indigenous farmer community.
Jackfruit is an amazing ingredient to help with lifestyle choices such as going vegan or even, in general, to stay healthy. While it is not meat, jackfruit resembles it and is way healthier. It easily gels well with different flavors. This complete vegan ingredient is rich in dietary fibre, essential minerals and vitamins. It is also believed to help enhance immunity, fight cancer as well as keep skin wrinkle-free.
Dr. Jackfruit’s® products are made out of organic, homestead jackfruits. They contain no added preservatives. We source our jackfruit directly from farmers thereby enriching the lives of our indigenous farmer community. Handpicked jackfruits are processed on the same day to keep its freshness intact. Our products are a complete package that
Join MSME Govt. of India Training, Food Processing: Entrepreneurship Development Program – foodtechnetwork
- Designation Executive/Supervisor – Quality Assurance
- Qualification Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Science or Food Technology
- Minimum Experience 2 – 4 years in FMCG
- Reporting To Quality Assurance Manager/Head
- Subordinate Lab Assistants/Online Assistants
- Salary Range As per offer letter
- Location Adoor (kerala)
- Language Malayalam and English
- Analyse all the Raw Materials/Packing Materials/Finished Goods received in the lab according
to the Specifications.
- Ensuring the Samples are taken as per the plan and analysed.
- Following all the SOP’s in the Quality Lab and maintaining all the records.
- Monitoring the Process Parameters in the Product lines and highlighting for any deviations.
- Monitoring the SOP’s are followed in the Production process and highlight for any deviations.
- Monitor all the CCP’s, OPRP’s in the respective lines.
- Handling Quality complaints and timely submission of RCA/CAPA
- Maintaining all the Reference samples for RM, PM and FG.
- Conducting GMP, Personal Hygiene training for employees.
- Supporting the QA Manager/Head in maintaining all the documents related to FSSC/BRC.
- Supporting the QA Manager/Head in Internal audits, Customer complaints and SOP
- Taking the samples from Production lines as per the sampling plan and analysing them.
- Coordinating with QA Manager/Head in the external audits.
- Ensuring all the checklists are maintained as per the schedule.
- Monitoring the online Packaging and Product Quality defects and initiate corrective actions
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Time Management