From removing the regular pain of fingersticks as people manage their diabetes to connecting patients to doctors with real-time information monitoring their hearts, from easing chronic pain and movement disorders to testing half the world’s blood donations to ensure a healthy supply, our purpose is to make the world a better place by bringing life-changing health technologies to the people who need them. That’s our commitment to helping you live your best life.
AT OUR HEALTHIEST, WE CAN UNLOCK ALL THAT LIFE HAS TO OFFER
We all have our own unique idea of what it means to live fully, but there’s one thing we share: We each want to live the best life we can. Join us as we explore what it means to live fully – both as individuals and as communities.
WORKING AT ABBOTT
Join our global team helping people live fuller, healthier lives. Every day we strive to reach more people in more places with innovative health technologies. Our goal is to reach 3 billion people each year by 2030. At Abbott you can be part of this, doing work that matters while living your own best life personally and professionally.
Location – INDIA – JHAGADIA
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Provide shift leadership to processing operation team.
- Responsible for planning, execution, monitoring and overall supervision of wet process & dryer operation in respective shifts ensuring compliance to cGMP, Abbott EHS & Quality Standards.
- Responsible for volume compliance as per plan by optimum utilization of resources. Ensure that product manufactured meet Abbott quality standards.
- Responsible for complete supervisions of Shift Operations.
- Maintain sound employee relations through personal connect and engagement and partner HR in
- Maintaining healthy employee relations at site.
- Responsible for meeting Yield, Safety, Quality and Cost KPIs as per plan.
- Responsible for meeting BRFT Documentation and compliance.
- Responsible for Planning and execution of maintenance programs.
- Drive the Operational Excellence Program and initiatives (5s’, RCA, OSW etc.) in shifts.
- Responsible for capability and skill upgradation of associates through coaching /mentoring/ training interventions.
- Lead and manage specific projects supporting business needs and requirements.
- Responsible for timely escalation of issues related to safety, quality, and people incidents.
- Ensure only qualified and trained associates are running the shift operations.
- To ensure fixed crew system is followed across all shifts.
- To ensure only authorize employees are operating the process.
- Ensuring 5 S in manufacturing areas.
- To ensure Operator Standard Work in all operations.
- To analyze Root Cause and executing CAPA for all failures in respective area.
- To ensure 100% adherence to in process testing during operations.
- Manage line or production scheduling and plan work force utilization to ensure efficient use of the company resources and timely delivery to customer.
- Undertake special assignments or projects as directed by the dept. head.
- Initiate project to improve the quality, efficiency and safety of the lines and departments.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Dairy Technology with minimum 4 to 5 yrs. experience.
Any relevant B.E./B.Tech Qualification
- Good understanding of production and/or material operations. Knowledge of planning and forecasting techniques.
- Knowledge in lean manufacturing or six-sigma methodologies.
- Sound People Management skills
- Trouble Shooting Skills & Decision-Making Skills
- Exposer to Op Ex Tools and TPM Ways of working.
- Being proficient in Gujarati is an added advantage.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program