We are a global health and wellness community born to support you in living your best life. For over 40 years and in more than 90 countries, we’ve empowered millions of people to make real changes to their lives with our science-backed products, the support of a coach – what we call a Herbalife Independent Associate – and the opportunity to build a business. And we’re just getting started.
To us, the best lives are balanced lives. Through our Herbalife Independent Associates, who foster community, personal growth and business opportunities to help you thrive, we offer a wide range of products designed to help you meet your nutritional needs and reach your goals. You bring the will to get started, and we’ll help you every step of the way.
Our science-backed nutrition products are offered exclusively through our network of Herbalife Independent Associates. As global ambassadors of our brand, these dedicated entrepreneurs support their customers through a passion for well-being and nutrition and by sharing their own wellness journeys. Herbalife’s team of experts supports our Herbalife Independent Associates with programmes, product guidance and other informational materials to help their customers. Herbalife Independent Associates also have a supportive community of fellow Associates to help them reach their customers.
Herbalife Independent Associates give their customers personal encouragement that goes beyond recommending Herbalife products. They tailor the relationship to their customers’ unique needs, so they feel seen, heard and valued. This includes motivating and coaching their customers to help them set goals and stay on track.
Herbalife Independent Associates help you maintain the momentum you need to keep achieving your goals – we call that the Distributor Difference.
The Herbalife Nutrition Philosophy is our core belief that with balanced nutrition, a healthy and active lifestyle, and a personalised plan, you can live your best life. That means a combination of nourishing foods, hydration, targeted nutritional supplements and regular exercise. With our balanced approach, you’ll feel more energised.
We believe that your best life extends beyond nutrition alone. That means a life with exercise and movement whilst also getting quality sleep, proper hydration and rejuvenating rest. Together, we’ll empower you to achieve your wellness goals whilst discovering your full potential along the way.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
This position is responsible for managing Technology Projects, Tech transfers, conducting trials, at contract manufacturing sites spread across India. The position requires experience of handling diverse technical projects with good knowledge of formulation, process, equipment, cGMP, GDP etc. It is essential to have knowledge about production plan execution, conducting risk assessment and decision making to align the CMs.
It will be required to Closely coordinate with cross functions and CMs, ensuring successful execution of trial plan. Should have skill to trouble shoot Process challenges & Formulation challenges. Should anchor the Tech transfers, NPI trials, Commercialization. Logical & analytical skills, understanding activity prioritization are required apart from good presentation skills.
The position is based out of Paonta sahib and will require travelling (60%) . Some of the required competencies are Proactive communication, Collaboration, ensuring the support to the principal company’s team at the CMs and resolving challenges in coordination with cross functional departments. Knowledge on Ingredients functionality and machinability.
- Review the formulation provided by formulator and share inputs basis product history, logic considering cost effectiveness, Equipment capability and simplification.
- Ensuring close coordination with cross functional groups like Project Team, Regulatory, R&D, Marketing, QA, QC, SC, Planning, Finance, Legal, Sourcing teams by sharing progress of projects w.r.t. operations and become a bridge in between HLF & CMs.
- Capable to handle CMs(Contract Manufacturer) independently and align activities w.r.t. projects on time with complete tracking till execution.
- Proactive and keep site team updated (inventory & planning) for up coming projects in advance to keep team ready w.r.t. projection, capacity, etc.
- Coordination with R&D, GSS, Packaging Engg. & inventory team for material alignment for trials. Co-ordinate with CMs for documentation and alignment for production slot.
- Leading activities from manufacturing standpoint while trials, Validations and any new process and add value with inputs in the best interest of business. Keep sharing inputs with cross functional team well in advance to make corrections if applicable prior to initiate the activity.
- Ensuring correct BOM in place and the same will be executed in system prior to physical issuance of material against BOM. Understand and manage the BOM portal and make entries.
- Good soft skills for managing activities at shop floor and having clear understanding of product, machine, process, documentation, handling challenges to meet business requirement instead of only highlighting the issues.
- Ensure for timely highlighting the challenges appropriately with relevant stake holders and provide solutions and solve jointly with team and share outcome & report as well.
- Periodic Trainings to CM and Herbalife staff as per Annual training calendar on the various topics includes but not limited to GMD, Product, Process, changes in product pr process, along with Herbalife SOPs/Work instructions if any.
- Ensuring the compliance to Herbalife systems and processes being followed at the CM sites.
- Engagement with CM on various continuous improvement initiatives and incorporate with ongoing projects to make system, process in synch with all other business requirements.
- Participate in weekly review with CMs and align activities for timely execution to fulfil projects from manufacturing standpoint.
- Preparing and sharing weekly and monthly updates for operations reviews.
- Participating actively in scheduled project meetings and conducting self-review system with CMs to make project online and complete the activities on time.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following are the minimum qualification requirements which an individual need in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Education: Graduate / Masters or Bachelor in pharmacy or food technology / nutrition science having exposure of Powders, Fluidization, Tablets, Capsules, Cream, Ointment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- • Own,manage and execute the Tech transfers, R&D trials, NPIs etc.
- • Trouble shoot process related challenges arising from Variability in Process & input material
- • Impart training to the CM and cross functional team for awareness of process
- • Manage the change control process
- • Prepare the Documentation required for new, Change in process, simplify the documentation
- • Conduct process related investigations.
- • Support Manufacturing , Packaging to improve efficiency, reduce wastage etc.
- Expertise on Process &Technology used in Nutrition Products
- Troubleshooting skills on manufacturing Process.
- Result Oriented/Getting things done/self-driven.
- Team Player & Decisive.
- Experience or trained in leading Productivity projects.
- Must be well versed with Microsoft office (Word, Power point & Excel)
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal.
- Minimum 7 Years.
- Industry Type: Preferred Pharma. Food / Nutraceutical