Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
Main Duties and Functions:
Ensures that the manufactured finished products are compliant with the value promises to the customer/consumer and Danone Quality requirements (Food Safety, Specifications).
• Works closely with C & P /Operations team on Co manufacturers selection and evaluation.
• Ensures that all the Danone co-manufacturing standards are implemented at co-manufacturing sites.
• Validates control, monitoring plan & quality performance management.
• Steers Co manufactured products Food Safety & Quality continuous improvement programs (Co manufacturers audits, relevant quality KPI’s).
• Validates the effectiveness of the traceability system.
• Manages the yearly overall performance and improvement plan with procurement team.
Supplier Quality Assurance:
•Contributes to Suppliers selection and evaluation
• Conducts annual supplier risk mapping and risk mitigation plans including annual audits
• Validates RM, PM specifications regarding Quality & Food Safety, fosters specifications improvement in collaboration with factory.
• Supports business continuity and cost efficiencies by developing new suppliers
• Steers the RM PM Food Safety & quality continuous improvement programs at Suppliers based on Danone standards (suppliers audits, relevant quality KPI’s, quality monitoring of RM PM).
• Contribute to dual sourcing & booster projects/initiatives.
Targeted profile Required:
Education: Graduate/Post Graduate in Science
Experience: 8- 10 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Manager in a similar industry manufacturing Infant Nutrition, Infant Cereals, Health Care Nutrition or Medical Nutrition products
Problem solving, PDCA,QFS management system, Formulation, process and equipment’s
Interpersonal relation, communication, team management, ability to convince and negotiation
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)