Regulatory Documentation Specialist – Food Ingredients
- Job Category: Regulatory Affairs
- Work Location: Corbion Site
- Office Location: Mumbai, IN
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job ID: 3016
Corbion develops sustainable solutions to improve the quality of life for people today and for future generations. We are the global Market Leader in development and production of Lactic Acid and Lactic Acid Derivatives. With our portfolio of sustainable products, we provide performance ingredient solutions to diverse markets such as Food Ingredients, Home & Personal care, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Agrochemicals, Animal Nutrition and Bioplastics.
As our Regulatory Questionnaire Expert – Food you will
- Help ensure a smooth sales process by managing product regulatory data, completing incoming customer questionnaires on food/feed products, adding required documents and certificates and providing the full package back to customer care within 48 hours
- Participate in strategy discussions
- Build a customer questionnaire database to enable product info searches by sales support
- Act as the key customer service contact on regulatory subjects related data
- Work closely with the ERP/QA/RA team to ensure proper data flow and integrity
- Contribute to the development of Corbion’s regulatory knowledge center (e.g. by visiting congresses and following news alerts)
- Contribute to fast customer onboarding and assure correctness
- Minimum BSc in Food technology, Food science or Chemistry.
- Knowledge of worldwide food legislations, (functional) food ingredients, FSCC 22000, GMO in food.
- Good command of English in speech and writing. An additional language(French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese) is considered a serious bonus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- At least 3 years of expert experience in industry/consulting
- Educational level: Food tech, food science, chemistry
- You are based within commutable distance of our office in Navi Mumbai
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits as well as the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, sustainable and innovative company with a history of more than 120 years.
Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid and its derivatives, and a leading supplier of emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins, and algae ingredients. We use our unique expertise in fermentation and other processes to deliver sustainable solutions for the preservation of food and food production, health, and our planet. For over 100 years, we have been uncompromising in our commitment to safety, quality, innovation and performance.
Drawing on our deep application and product knowledge, we work side-by-side with customers to make our cutting-edge technologies work for them. Our solutions help differentiate products in markets such as food, home & personal care, animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics. In 2020, Corbion generated annual sales of € 986.5 million and has a workforce of over 2250 employees. Corbion is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. For more information: www.corbion.com
Corbion does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. All candidates must be submitted by approved Corbion vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Talent Acquisition team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Corbion Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Corbion Talent Acquisition Team.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)