We believe in better business for a better world. And we believe in a better you.
When you work at Unilever you can bring your own purpose to life through the work that you do. You will work with brands that are loved, improving the lives of consumers and their communities. You will work with innovations that grow our business and help improve the planet and our society. You will work with brilliant people who will help you contribute to the world and become a better you.
You will help us achieve our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace.
The Power of U
Real change starts with U at Unilever. We’re a purpose-led company and we make sure that when you take a job with us, not only will you get the opportunity to build your career, your work will help to make a positive impact. We believe that together we can be a force for good – as activists, positive influencers and through initiatives that support causes close to our hearts. Here, you can bring your purpose and passions to life through your work and grow in a career that makes you proud of what you do – with four pillars underlying what is unique about working with us:
At our core, we’re a purpose-led company. But that goes so much further than tackling plastic waste or breaking down harmful societal stereotypes. We’re passionate about seeing each employee’s purpose come to life through their role and in the work that they do. Discover what you’re passionate about while leading positive change across the world.
JOB TITLE: Sr Formulation Specialist – HFD
FUNCTION: HFD – UI R&D
JOB LOCATION: Gurgaon or Bangalore
UNILEVER INTERNATIONAL IS…
Unilever International (UI) is an alternative but complimentary route to market, servicing white space opportunities not exploited by local operating countries. It is a global business unit with 9 hubs (Singapore, US, UK, Korea, India, Dubai, France, Philippines, and Australia) with a diverse range of products, with expertise in utilizing 3rd party distributors and consolidators to reach consumers in over 75 countries.
UI have been operating successfully as an alternate RtM to complement MCOs to serve these white spaces through a network of 500+ market expansion service providers and specialists via seeding initiatives.
The market expansion providers or distributors in countries provide brand-building and customer development services to UI under the agreed operating frameworks using the brand toolkits provided. UI has strategically evolved its portfolio from availability-led growth to seed in the last 5 years.
- The job will lead all the R&D interventions for NPD projects & support regulations and claims (through PSOs and UI RA contact) for the Functional Nutrition category in UI.
- Drive and Deliver NPD projects, partnering with key business stakeholders. To lead product development to ensure compliant products in close coordination with RDC and ensure deployment of OTIF. Key R&D deliverables – Product and process development, pilot scale trials, stability trials, Main Plant trials, Specification management.
- Work closely with RA, Legal, and Medical Affairs to ensure overall compliance of the portfolio in all the markets
- Work closely with 3 PM to support FLASH projects. Ensure all R&D technical compliance, work with SEAC on consumer safety clearance, guide the 3 PM to develop compliant recipes as per launch country, and ensure all internal UL guidelines of FLASH are met
- Develop savings ideas in close working with categories and implement these within the agreed R&D framework.
- Leverage category KBS toolkit for adaptation in UI HFD portfolio
- Drive rigor, risk assessment & mitigation, and safety during project delivery.
- Responsible for project execution in line with the best practices; Manage expectations of key stakeholders by providing regular feedback on project progress.
- Lead all the technical documentation support for the team, to help with country registrations
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Nutrition categories. Experience in HFD, Dairy-based drinks, RTD drinks, and functional nutrition is a must
- Must have working knowledge of PLM
- A Post Graduate of Msc Food technology/ B.tech Chemical Engineering
- Has project management skills and good stakeholder management
- Understands Product Development Principles, R&D Processes, and Protocols
- Has good verbal/ written communication skills
- Dealing with people from multicultural backgrounds.
- Has the ability to do multi-tasking and can work independently with cross-functional team members
- Travelling will be required
- A person with a strong business understanding will be preferred
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship