With over 200 brands sold in more than 180 countries, we’re the world’s leading premium drinks company. Every day, over 27,000 talented people come together at Diageo to create the magic behind our much-loved brands. From iconic names to innovative newcomers – the brands we’re building are rooted in culture and local communities. Our ambition is to be one of the best performing, most trusted and most respected consumer products companies in the world.
Our founders, such as Arthur Guinness, John Walker, and Charles Tanqueray, were visionary entrepreneurs whose brilliant minds helped shape the alcohol industry. And through our people, their legacy lives on. Join us, and you’ll collaborate with talented people from all corners of the world. Together, you’ll innovate and push boundaries, shaping a more inclusive and sustainable future that we can all be proud of.
With diversity at our core, we celebrate our people’s unique passions, commitments and specialist skills. Because when varied voices, mindsets, and personalities come together, great ideas are born. In our supportive culture, your voice will be heard and you’ll be empowered to be you. Just bring your ambition, curiosity and ideas, and we’ll celebrate your work and help you reach your fullest potential.
Job Description :
This role is responsible for crafting of Liquid based on the consumer Insight for innovation and renovation projects with the objective of developing winning liquids to beat competition
Qualifications and Capabilities Required
Education – Master’s in food technology/Science/Chemistry/ Alcohol Technology or master’s degree in Science, or related discipline, or proven experience equivalent.
Experience : • Minimum 2 Years of experience in product development, especially in the beverages (alcoholic / nonalcoholic)
– With guidance, creates good liquids on brief, within timeline and within cost requirements
– Seeks guidance from Sr developers and sensory on liquid strategy and liquid-fit-to-concept
– Able to recommend designed experiments to get to sound outputs; has excellent record keeping skills
– Seeks to understand consumer insights and seeks out support/ advice from colleagues during development
– With support from sensory and manager, designs learning plans and interprets consumer learnings to deliver liquid solutions
– Asks sound questions to understand commercialization implications; pro-actively shares formula strategy and updates supply
– Seeks out new ingredients, when appropriate and beneficial, to use in development
– Builds relationships with supply to ensure liquid execution – seeks out support when needed
– Adheres to best practice and governance procedures with robust handover and C2C processes
Opportunities for Growth
- Broaden technical experience by working on variety of different projects, with different challenges
- Cross Functional assignments in supply or another part of the business to grow technical/ business skills
- Growing in role to operate more independently and work on more technically complex projects
- Growth in role to recommend new technical solutions/ opportunities and bring those ideas to market
Technical Leadership Expectations
Organizational Impact and Influence: Takes direction from manager to understand the core activities for their role and deliver on expectations
Decision Making / Problem Solving: Recommends solutions to get the job done. Able to anticipate some key issues and integrate technical knowledge with data to form recommendations.
Communication Skills: Clearly communicates research results to management and peers, both verbally and in writing. Able to defend research/ development approach. Maintains accurate, complete records within laboratory notebook and other record retention procedures.
Independent Judgment: Able to manage workload and proactively seeks advice when priorities are unclear. Formulates detailed experimental procedures/ designs within specific project deliverables. Seeks clarity when dealing with ambiguity
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Primary Location: Bangalore HO
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)