We maintain our leadership position by challenging ourselves daily, inspiring our partnerships across the globe and serving our customers with heart and soul.
With our two business activities, Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty, we provide customers with a broad range of solutions that match consumer demands for clean label, organic and natural ingredients in addition to being their creative partner of choice. Our value proposition reflects the Company’s purpose of creating for happier, healthier lives, with love for nature.
Touching people’s lives ten times per day
Together with our customers we deliver food experiences, craft inspired fragrances and develop beauty and wellbeing solutions that make people look and feel good. From your favourite drink to your daily meal, from prestige perfumes to laundry care, our products help people live happier and healthier lives and we create them in a way that respects natural resources and the environment.
Committed to innovation and sustainable growth
With our heritage stretching back over 250 years, we have a long history of creating and innovating scents and tastes. Our creations inspire every day emotions and delight millions of consumers the world over.
We are at the forefront of innovation, with 10% of annual turnover invested in research, exploring and uncovering new and exciting ingredients and technologies to add to our vast palettes and portfolios.
Co-creation and collaboration with customers and partners enable us to innovate and develop game-changing products and solutions. We have a global co-innovation network of accelerators and incubators enabling us to leverage the entrepreneurial and innovative ideas that start-ups have to offer. In addition, we partner with many of the prominent players in the industry to expand and augment innovative thinking, and accelerate the pace and quality of ideation with key suppliers.
We are committed to driving purpose-led, long-term growth with the intention of increasing our positive impact on the world by innovating sustainable solutions while showing our love for nature and leading the way to improve happiness and health for people.
Seasoning Creator – Your Future Position?
As a Seasoning Creator you will deliver the best innovative solutions, evaluation samples, technical support and recommendations to customers. Support local sales and business development initiatives. Manage all projects a on the Snack & Savoury segments according to business objectives and EH&S policies. You will report to the Senior Flavourist.
In this exciting role based in Mumbai, India you will:
- Create seasoning samples according to the customer briefs, applications need, technology performance assessment, Givaudan Creation norms, QC standards, physical testing
- Formulate new seasoning or modify existing seasonings to meet customer requirements, internal testing needs, and for new technology development
- Help evaluate seasoning materials developed internally or from external sources and assess their potential for seasoning creation
- Manage commercial project pipeline in your work queue providing seasonings that meets all the defined customer needs which also meets good manufacturing practices, sample scale-up, production requirements, regulatory compliances
- Participate in presentations and project work for customers
- Manage commercial project pipeline. On time and high-quality solution completion of projects based on the brief
- Run pilot scale lab equipment for production of prototypes
- Monitor flavour and seasoning performance and stability in food products
- Participate in running flavour application/seasoning creation training courses
- Provide support and exchange information with other Givaudan seasoning creators and other colleagues
- Supporting to manage lab facilities, keep lab clean with all ingredients in stock ready for use with expiry dates
- Document and report results
- Be a technical expert and advisor to marketing, sales and customers for ingredients and flavour performance for multiple seasoning types
- Participate and learn about all departments directly related to executing customer briefs (analytical chemistry, sensory, consumer understanding, regulatory, flavour delivery, manufacturing)
- Provide technical support to resolve seasoning production issues and customer complaints with complete ownership
- Coach, mentor and motivate seasoning creators
- Contribute to account development plans
- Maintain a safe, clean and organised lab environment observing EH&S policies and hold others accountable for following these guidelines
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and work in a team as pas-sionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology, Food Science, Chemistry & Biology
- Completion of Givaudan or any industry equivalent Seasoning Training programme will be an added advantage.
- 8 or more years of working experience in seasoning creation
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Solid sensory skills
- Expert level tasting skills with an ability to understand how to adjust a seasoning formulation in the direction needed for modifications
- Expert knowledge on multiple commodity replacement such as Salt, Fat, MSG, and Sugar
- Knowledge of multiple raw materials, seasoning ingredients, taste molecules (such as amino acids, enzyme modified flavour tools) and applications with an ability to create multiple seasoning types to deliver performance for customer briefs, processes, research and development needs
- Demonstrated Project management skills and leading projects
- Knowledge of local and regional regulatory requirements for seasonings
- Demonstrated experience presenting creative seasoning creations related technical presentations to customers
- Knowledge of application equipment, ingredients, and manufacturing procedures for producing snack products.
- Knowledge of seasoning manufacturing equipment and processes involved commercially
- Attractive package with benefits
- Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development
- A creative team environment that will inspire you
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- PTO and family leave
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship