FARE Labs Pvt. Ltd., situated in Gurugram, Haryana, is a well-known testing, Calibration, research, and innovation company. We are also a Proficiency Testing Provider for both the Testing and Calibration fields. Our mission, which dates back to 1999, is science-based, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Our cutting-edge technology assists businesses in adhering to national and international norms and standards.
FARE Labs is an accredited body as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017 by the National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibration Laboratories (NABL) for both testing and calibration. We are also a Recognised laboratory by FSSAI, APEDA, Tea Board, and IOPEPC testing a wide range of food products for safety and nutritional characteristics to meet their regulatory requirements. Our goal is to strive for continuous development in scientific research while also maintaining worldwide leadership.
Our team of scientists, engineers, and managers are constantly working to improve how we serve our customers and partners. We help firms achieve their quality and regulatory standards, preserving brands, assisting them in responsible growth, and assisting them in providing assured quality to consumers.
Our laboratories are subjected to internal quality control by our Compliance division, and we engage in interlaboratory comparisons (ILCs) and Proficiency Tests on a regular basis. We also encourage customers to audit our facilities to ensure that we are competent and conduct quality testing and calibration in accordance with their needs. Potential consumers are encouraged to visit our laboratory in order to get confidence in us.
FARE Labs is on a never-ending effort to serve its customers with the greatest testing, calibration, engineering, and consulting services possible. As market leaders, we provide a wide range of services to a diverse customer base that includes major corporations, multinational corporations, public sector organisations, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), and small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs).
FARE Labs has one of the largest scopes in the world, with over 16,000 parameters. We have over 6000 customers, including multinationals from around the world, Indian multinationals, domestic companies, and government agencies. FARE Labs is one of India’s top scientific testing facilities, with a wide range of domestic and international customers. We also provide a wide range of testing services in a variety of other sectors, as well as consulting and training. We are active members of influential industry organisations and regulatory authorities such as the BIS and the FSSAI, which allows us to provide advance warning of potential food scares and legal requirements.
Our technical team provides hands-on training for FSSAI Food Safety Officers, Government State Labs, and Private Sector Food Processing Industries. FARE Labs chairs the BIS Panels responsible for reviewing all oil-related standards and testing methods for the first time, framing new standards for new materials, products, and testing methods, as well as the panels responsible for the first-time preparation of standards for processes, plant machinery, and equipment for the Oils & Fats Industries.
- Create harmonious inter-laboratory working conditions
- Work as per ISO17025 (Documentation)
- Carry out environment monitoring of Food & chemical laboratories.
- Maintain log books.
- Maintenance and Standardization of titrimetric solutions.
- Sail through technical audits of regulatory bodies like NABL, BIS, APEDA, AGMARK, FSSAI, MOEF, EIC, CPCB etc. and customers
- Calculate results and prepare requests for purchase of standards, chemicals, glass wares and inspection/clearance of chemicals and reagents received in the laboratory.
- Prepare work instructions and SOPs for instruments and equipment.
- Carry out environmental monitoring of the Pesticide Laboratory.
- Maintain log books.
- Prepare stock solutions of standards and working solutions.
- Extract pesticides from food and water.
- Conduct method validation of Residual Analysis.
- Analyze pesticides through GC-ECD/NPD and GCMS/MS.
- Working on LCMSMS for pesticide analysis in Food & Water.
- Manage the housekeeping of the pesticide section.
- Give intimation of repairs of the breakdown of the instrument(s)/equipment to the administration, and store department.
- Extend training to interns and trainee
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in food technology.
- Excellent skills in computer operation.
- Excellent analysis skills.
- Strong detailed and organized digital and written documentation skills.
- First rate time management skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Goal oriented
- Able to multitask and priorities
- Top presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to carry out task with very little supervision or independently
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to easily solve varying degrees of problems relating to the work environment.
- Possesses an energetic and manual dexterity.
- Ability to work in deadline driven environment, while being flexible to handle urgency jobs as they arise.
Expected Hours of Work:
The employee must be available during the core business hours of 9:30 am to 7:00 pm from Monday to Saturday to maintain full–time status.
Designation: Scientist ‘C’
Section : GCMSMS & LCMSMS
Qualification: M.Tech in Food Technology
Experience (Years): 4 years
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship