Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $86 billion in net revenue in 2022, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker and SodaStream. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Our mission: Create more smiles with every sip and every bite
For our consumers
By creating joyful moments through our delicious and nourishing products and unique brand experiences.
For our customers
By being the best possible partner, driving game-changing innovation and delivering a level of growth unmatched in our industry.
For our associates and our communities
By creating meaningful opportunities to work, gain new skills and build successful careers, and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace.
For our planet
By conserving nature’s precious resources and fostering a more sustainable planet for our children and grandchildren.
For our shareholders
By delivering sustainable top-tier total shareholder return and embracing best-in-class corporate governance.
Winning with PepsiCo Positive
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision that captures PepsiCo’s competitive spirit, intense focus, and shared values: to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people.
We’re building upon the history and progress we’ve made since PepsiCo was founded in 1965 and creating an even stronger foundation for the decades ahead. Achieving our vision requires that we continuously challenge ourselves to become Faster, Stronger and Better.
- Ensuring the delivery of best quality as per PepsiCo standards thru online checks & inspection.
- Ensuring minimum customer complaints by implementing quality systems and food safety systems.
- Implementing right quality control systems for incoming check, process check, Lab management and Environment.
- Ensuring Water Usage Ratio & managing water treatment plant operation.
- Ensure compliance with SOX and perform all the roles and responsibilities as a control owner for I2C process.
- Vertical startup/expansion of green field plant with right quality product & building a quality culture in the plant.
- Supporting the supply chain, sales function in delivering the right quality product in right time.
- Supporting Agro wrt to potato checking, testing & cold store audit to correctly predict potato quality.
- Conducting the process audit and fixing the issues.
- Conducting the Product Evaluation practices to ensure product quality consistency.
- Ensuring the packaging quality requirements as per FritoLay/ PepsiCo standards & minimize packaging defect generation.
- Coordinating for FSSAI license and ensuring the compliance.
- Implementing GMP, GHK systems across plant.
- Implementing food safety systems like HACCP, AIB with best in class AIB score.
- Implementing Quality pillar activities under TPM.
- Coordination with R&D for NPD trials and Corporate Purchase, Vendors.
- Managing water treatment plant , optimize water usage & hazardous waste management of WTP.
- Contributing towards effectiveness of own department :
- Providing training to associates on GMP, GHK and improving skill level of associates.
- Coaching and motivating the team.
- Participating actively in team meetings to analyze short falls, problems, concern areas with others and developing action plans.
- Implementing Corrective and Preventive action plan & debottleneck.
- Leading the team in developing the AOP & managing quality budget.
- Graduation / Post graduation in Food / Dairy Technology with 8 /10 years’ experience in Quality function in FMCG manufacturing units.
- Having sound knowledge of ISO systems, AIB, HACCP, FSSAI.