India Foods Business is a full-service manufacturing and marketing unit comprising over 500 employees spread across over multiple locations across India. Our strong suite of products includes the Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Haagen-Dazs and Nature Valley brands in both direct-to-consumer and B2B channels across Retail, Food Service and Bakeries & Exports.
We combine the capabilities of a global enterprise with the entrepreneurial spirit and cultural awareness you would expect of a smaller local company.
Location – NASHIK, INDIA
Quality & Food Safety Executive (Shift Role):
- Provide people leadership and development for our FSQ technician team in the shifts & Supplier Quality
- Provide FSQ leadership and direction through technical mastery in the areas of regulatory compliance, sanitation, materials/packaging, risk assessment, defect handling, and FSRA
- Provide leadership and technical support for Quality & Food safety system leader, HMM, reformulations, and new product trials / start-ups.
- Provide leadership in the identification and implementation of product and process quality improvement opportunities and resultant productivity gains in the shifts
- Provide risk assessment analysis and manage issues with non-conforming product to ensure proper control, minimize losses, and provide analysis to eliminate future occurrences
- Execution of action plans with Operations, Engineering, and Supply Chain team to ensure product specifications, analytical procedures, and sampling programs are appropriate and meet system capability and key consumer requirements during shift & day to day operations
- Using quality engineering principles, collect, analyse and interpret in-process and analytical data to make quality evaluations, recommend actions for improvement
- Provide training in the areas of food safety, food science, applied statistics, regulatory requirements, sanitation, and quality measurement systems to shop floor teams
- Ensure compliance & implementation in the facility for all GMP/Regulatory, HACCP Sanitation, and Product Safety guidelines
- Have fair understanding and knowledge in the following topics: FSMA, FSSC/GFSI and HACCP principles.
- Lead continuous improvement and root cause initiatives through use of problem-solving tools (specifically in planned losses)
- Execution of other FSQ programs for the site as needed (weight program, allergen program, PEMP, Food Safety Team, FSRA, etc)
- Shift Handling role specifics:
- Formula Issuance – Issuing Formulation check sheet as per production plan on shop floor.
- FG Release – Sensory evaluation of all finished good, Ensure MQIS entries
- Online verification- PRP’s, OPRP’s and CCPS’S of all lines, Prestart up checks -cleaning of all lines from sifting to dispatch (Zone1, 2,3), Traceability of product ingredients & FG batch codes, Change overs – Allergen, non-allergen changeover, Minor ingredient & its quantity, and Process parameter as per product specification. Line clearance verification during primary & secondary packing changeover. Primary, secondary & final packing of products as per defined SKU’s. Rework process and maintain its traceability. Personal hygiene. CAPA’s
- Communication- Collate and Share day to day observation and process non-Compliances emails, reports, Line DDS
- Hold & Release – identification, RCA, disposition verification
- Incidence Management and reporting
- Trouble shoot – Online defects & process non compliances, Hold, FS incidences, Complaints
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.