Samasta Foods is a pure and certified organic food company shaped to uplift the farmers and the agricultural sector. With over 15 years of experience in the organic food industry, we aim to become the best certified organic food company globally by supporting farmers and with farmer’s support.
Samasta Foods is exactly what your brand is missing. We’re a one-stop shop for all your brand’s private label needs, from sourcing ingredients to packaging and transportation. We put together certified organic products packets with your brand name on them.
Candidates from organic food processing backgrounds are preferred.
The ideal candidate will oversee the safe and proper manufacturing of the company’s products. In order to do this, the candidate will troubleshoot issues, ensure the efficient day-to-day operations of the company, and coordinate a team of production employees to make sure that consistent and quality goods are constantly being produced.
- plan and draw up a production schedule
- decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
- set the quality standards
- ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers
- monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes
- organise the repair of any damaged equipment
- liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- collate and analyse data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers
- supervise and motivate a team of workers
- review worker performance and identify training needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Excel 1+ year supervisory experience
- Act independently
- Strong communication skills
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)