JOIN OUR BEAM SUNTORY FAMILY!
With two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory is a world leader in premium spirits. As a truly global business, we bring together the best of our culturally diverse heritage. We value both agility and long-term thinking, we share a collective commitment to excellence and a dedication to craftsmanship. Across borders and roles, we collaborate to delight our consumers responsibly whilst contributing to a more sustainable society for all our stakeholders.
Our Vision is Growing for Good and our mission is to be the world’s most admired, fastest-growing premium spirits company. We’re a business that runs on responsibility, integrity, ambition and drive, and we celebrate exceptional performance. We welcome our people to dream big and tenaciously pursue ambitious goals – we call it our Yatte Minahare Spirit.
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Beam Suntory is world’s number 3 premium spirits company, Beam Suntory is crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Owned by Suntory Holdings Limited, Beam Suntory has a dynamic portfolio with unparalleled expertise in whisky, led by Bourbon and Japanese Whisky, and global strength across many key categories including tequila, vodka, cognac, rum and cordials. The work environment is fun & friendly. Every Beam Suntory team member is an owner of our future. We hire people who have an ambitious and adventurous streak.
Employees share a commitment to their teams, a passion for our products, and above all, a bold work ethic that produces winning results. Our business has long‐ standing roots, but don’t be fooled. Beam Suntory doesn’t look – or act – its age. From distilleries to offices, we thrive together in a work atmosphere employees love – charged, creative, energetic, challenging, collaborative and just plain fun. Beam Suntory’s structure of minimal hierarchy gives our employees the opportunity to take personal ownership of projects that matter from day one. The best way to learn, improve and grow your Beam Suntory career is to witness the impact you can have.
Mission of Role
Lead the plant manufacturing team at western region to deliver Beam Suntory India Volumes. Will be additionally involved in rolling out manufacturing excellence initiatives at the unit. Work on project management in the initial time to set up local capacities and capabilities to cater to smooth startup of operations.
Own/Co-Man unit in north region would serve the local market & all the brands & pack sizes would be blended & bottled in this unit and would play an important role in meeting Sunrise Plan for India Market.
- Lead the Plant team to deliver production volumes as per the S&OP
- Drive new product launches as per the grid, working on enhancing the manufacturing capabilities wherever required.
- Lead the roll out of automation & new initiatives in the plant to derive savings in Plant operations and Material usage.
- Be the Change lead enhancing people capabilities in both the manufacturing plant in line with BSI WOW.
- Develop and grow the plant executives to enable them to work the right systems and deliver desired results.
- Work with Central Production Planning & S&OP team to achieve better customer service and meet monthly targets.
- Ensure that manufacturing facility’s systems and process are complaint BSI, FSSAI/ ISO and other applicable standards and regulations.
- Improve overall Planning process in plant to address Materials & FG Inventory.
- 100% permit service from the plant month in month out.
- Exhibits leadership skills to drive sustainable improvements in plant operations
- Strengthen basics in Manufacturing Operations addressing product quality and ensuring complete adherence to compliances in processes.
- Update daily Production & wastage report in SAP/ERP system.
- Lead new quality & food safety improvements, validate quality procedure followed by quality team in checking of incoming RM/PM and FG and train the quality person in adhering to QA procedures.
- Good understanding and hands on knowledge on blending and liquid stock monitoring
- Monthly plant ABCD reports preparation
- Engineering graduate/Postgraduate in Food Technology / master’s in chemistry
- Relevant manufacturing experience of around 8-12 years in related industry.
- Experience of driving manufacturing excellence- desirable
- FSSAI Training & Certification- desirable
- Thorough understanding of the basics of Liquor blending and bottling operations to enable drive improvements
- Familiar with SAP system
- Build relationships with TPOs to drive business agenda for long term.
- Adopt a more participative leadership approach at work.
- Seek opportunities to learn from peers and experienced individuals in the business for self-development.
- Network and build relationship across verticals.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent knowledge on State Excise Acts, Rules and Regulations, FSSAI, ISO 22000, HACCP and other knowledge on Factory Act, Weights and Measures Act, all environmental acts and all other applicable legislations.
- Manpower dealing, planning & management
- Kaizen/ PIP projects experience
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant’s skills and experience.
WE BELIEVE IN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant’s skills and experience. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, and to perform crucial job functions. Please contact us if you require assistance.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus package and benefits, including an attractive parental leave and flexibility policy. In 2021, we have been recognized by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation as a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship