Britannia Industries is one of India’s leading food companies with a 100 year legacy and annual revenues in excess of Rs. 9000 Cr. Britannia is among the most trusted food brands, and manufactures India’s favorite brands like Good Day, Tiger, NutriChoice, Milk Bikis and Marie Gold which are household names in India. Britannia’s product portfolio includes Biscuits, Bread, Cakes, Rusk, and Dairy products including Cheese, Beverages, Milk and Yoghurt. Britannia is a brand which many generations of Indians have grown up with and our brands are cherished and loved in India and the world over. Britannia products are available across the country in close to 5 million retail outlets and reach over 50% of Indian homes.
The company’s Dairy business contributes close to 5 per cent of revenue and Britannia dairy products directly reach 100,000 outlets.
Britannia Bread is the largest brand in the organized bread market with an annual turnover of over 1 lac tons in volume and Rs.450 crores in value. The business operates with 13 factories and 4 franchisees selling close to 1 mn loaves daily across more than 100 cities and towns of India.
We have a presence in more than 60 countries across the globe. Our international footprint includes presence in Middle East through local manufacturing in UAE and Oman, are the No 2 biscuit player in UAE with a strong contention to leadership and have a similarly strong market position in the other GCC countries. We are also the market leaders in Nepal and are in the process of investing a manufacturing facility in the country.
Our foot print spreads across North America, Europe, Africa and South East Asia through exports and we are investing in a state- of- the- art facility in Mundra SEZ, Gujarat, to service the exports markets.
Our strategic expansion plan is based on the principle of ‘One new market a year’. We plan to expand through local operations in Africa and South East Asia in the coming years.
Britannia takes pride in having stayed true to its credo, ‘Eat Healthy, Think Better’. Having removed over 8500 tonnes of Trans Fats from products, Britannia became India’s first Zero Trans Fat Company. Over 50% of the Company’s portfolio is enriched with essential micro- nutrients which nourish the body.
The company set up the Britannia Nutrition Foundation in 2009, and began working on public private partnership to address malnutrition amongst under-privileged children and women.
Brand Britannia is listed amongst the most trusted, valuable and popular brands in various surveys conducted by prestigious organizations like Millward Brown, IMRB, WPP Group and Havas Media Group to name a few.
Our relentless focus on quality and freshness have won us prestigious accolades including the Golden Peacock National Quality Award and the Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Award.
However, the award that we cherish the most is the one given by our consumers.Britannia is recognized as one of the most trusted, valuable and popular brands among Indian consumers in various reputed surveys.
Britannia believes that ‘Taste & Trust’ are its sobriquet and will constantly endeavor to make a Billion Indians reach out for a delightful and healthy Britannia product several times a day!
Locations – Nawabganj, Uttar Pradesh, India
Position Title: Production Officer for Britannia
Internal: ENGG, STORE, QUALITY, FCC, HR
Educational Qualification: Engineer graduate/ Food Technologist/ Msc Food Science / Msc. Chemistry
Desired Competencies: Knowledge on Biscuit Manufacturing process, basic computer knowledge, Man Management skill.
- To deploy right manpower at right place to get the maximum efficiency and output and their enrolment in the payroll for incentives.
- Verification of all the standard procedure for controlling wt/guage,size,colour and appearance of product
- Setting the process parameters as per variety , arrange the materials and preparatory items
- To collect and record the different data required for TQM. Prepare control chart and control the process.
- To get the maximum output by controlling change over time,mfg defectives and production down time below the budgeted level
- Continuous tracking of all the raw material variances .
- Physical verification of CCPS like SIEVE,METAL DETECTOR and WEBS up keeping the documents as per requirement by ISO , HAACP AND FCC format
- Recipe check as per STD parameters of variety and preparatory items.
- Proper setting of variables like AMMONIA,S.M.B.S and WATER and OVEN PROFILE to get the desired product meeting the all quality STDS.
- By using materials as per MFG DATE and LOT NO.
- Maintaining the biscuit grinder room by making dust available and its traceability record updation.
- To do more focus on ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS, take CORRECTIVE,PREVENTIVE ACTION as per F.B.C.
- To reduce all the wastages produce by different mechanical breakdown.
- To check all the areas are hygienically good.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program