Together with our customers we deliver food experiences, craft inspired fragrances and develop beauty and wellbeing solutions that make people look and feel good. From your favourite drink to your daily meal, from prestige perfumes to laundry care, our products help people live happier and healthier lives and we create them in a way that respects natural resources and the environment.
Our approach is driven by our purpose as we create for happier, healthier lives with love for nature. We aspire to have a positive impact on society and the environment, whether through our products, practices or profits. This aspiration requires whole supply chain collaboration, vigilance, bold action and accountability. To ensure that we continue to make progress and focus our efforts, we have set specific targets under each of our four sustainability pillars: Creations, Nature, People and Communities.
Creating for happier, healthier lives with love for nature. Let’s imagine together.
To deliver on this purpose we have set ambitious goals in four areas: Creations, Nature, People and Communities. By living our purpose we will continue to be a successful, sustainable business.
Executive Quality Lab
Join us and celebrate the beauty of human experience. Create for happier, healthier lives, with love for nature. Together, with passion and creativity, we deliver food innovations, craft inspired fragrances and develop beauty and wellbeing solutions. There’s much to learn and many to learn from, with more than 16,800 employees around the world to explore ideas and ambitions with. Every day, your talent, your innovative spirit, and your determination will shape our future, making a positive difference on billions of people. Every essence of you enriches our world. We are Givaudan. Human by nature.
Executive Quality Lab – Your future position?
In this role – As an Executive Quality Lab you will be responsible for ensuring all Raw Materials & flavors confirm to stipulated global Quality specifications & norms. You will be based at our T&W Operations site in Pune- Ranjangaon and report to the Quality Lab Manager.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships. In this exciting role you will be responsible for:
- Hands-on experience on instrumental analysis like –HPLC, GC, GCMS, FTIR, UV Spectrophotometer, Karl Fischer, Auto Titrator, Particle size analyzer (Malvern) etc.. (Hands on experience in Method development, Method validation & Calibration of instruments)
- Sensory (odour & taste) analysis and chemical analysis of all incoming raw materials, Intermediates & Finished product against standards and accordingly do the clearances in the SAP system.
- Assess the packing materials against the standard specifications
- Evaluate additional quality parameters for finished goods to satisfy customer specifications/needs.
- Maintain standard samples for the specified period of time.
- Evaluate raw materials/ finished products along with Creation Team for standardization.
- Arrange for Panel Evaluation whenever need arises.
- To discuss with QC Managers for any deviation in standards and participate in problem solving.
- Ensure safety standards in QC Department as per guidelines. To maintain records through computers by utilising the relevant software inculcated in IT system.
- To Follow Information Technology, Safety/Security norms pertaining to Quality Control Department.
Are you someone who wants to grow and have an opportunity to work in a dynamic and stimulating environment? Who finds energy in new challenges and the opportunity to make a difference to business decisions and end solutions? Then come and join us
Your professional profile includes:
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in Science with Chemistry as Major
- Should able to read and write English
- Fluency in English and Local Language is preferable
- Knowledge of computer systems, data entry skills required.
- Exposure to quality analysis systems / processes is useful
- MS Excel; MS Word; Knowledge of ERP system SAP preferred
- Relevant / Similar work experience of 3 – 5 years
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Every essence of you enriches our world.
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program