Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The UGP Manager will be in charge of leading and optimizing the responsible area, in particular to direct and manage the day-to-day efforts of the production employees in the specific production area to ensure that Safety, Food Safety and Production goals are met, improving the overall efficiency and costs as per Ferrero standard.
• Identify, measure and monitor progress of the relevant KPIs in line with Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Motivation and Environment principles
• Implement, maintain and improve production Master Plan for factory with the help of Plant Manager
• Enforce and promote all company guidelines, policies and good manufacturing practices pertaining to all facts of the business, not limited to and including food safety and health & safety.
• Production Budget: prepares the production budget for the UGP unit with the support of LPP (cycle, waste and efficiencies), including training of new people and new tools.
• Align with Central and Group Functions on upcoming projects and applies the Lean techniques, on the journey towards World Class Operation’s
• Ensure that the finished product is manufactured in accordance with quality standards and by the projected timelines.
• Manage schedules and assignment of work activities, based on priority, equipment and skill of personnel to accomplish tasks.
• Strive for continuous improvement by increasing productivity and reducing waste.
• Participate in daily production meeting, SIM meetings with all stakeholders and management team and present/review last day production ,scrap, manpower details (actual Vs Target)and discussion on causes for downtimes if any or improvement plans
• Conducting internal cross functional Audits to ensure the controlled CCP’s , OPRP’s preparing audit report including Major/minor non conformities/observation ,person responsible ,target date to close the point and submission to Food safety department
• Consult with senior management, engineering, quality assurance, purchasing and other departments, in order to resolve issues, and identify and review needs.
• Coordinates all activities related to the implementation of new projects (new lines/formats/processes, etc) in his/her area of responsibility.
• Manage qualified personnel to ensure optimal production on production lines.
• Guarantee appropriate relationship with the Unions and coach the area management (RTOs’, Supervisors, AG…) on the principle of Unions’ relationship, based on the level of interactions.
• To Plan training and development activities of the team
• To Plan for short term production planning and long term manpower planning
• To complete the performance evaluation of officers and blue color employees
• Improvement initiatives: bears responsibility for the promotion, quantification, authorization and implementation of new improvement initiatives, with the support of Production System Development (SSP)
• Active Involvement in 5s /mico/Fox project and preparation of Action plan for auidt finding to improve the Trust curve and audit score
Who we are looking for:
• You must have a Bachelors/ Master degree in food Technology with minimum 8 years of experience in FMCG specially in chocolate manufacturing.
• Well versed with Raw materials, production processes, technological aspects, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods.
• Business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
• Good knowhow of food process industries, manpower handling skill, computer proficiency, ISO 22000, auditing, 5S, Process improvement, H&S
• Time Management & Strong communication skills in a multi-cultural environment.
• Technical knowledge – understand the basics of functioning of the equipment in their area of responsibility
Job Referral Code: B
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are – dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)