At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life’s moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Join us and Make It An Opportunity!
Business Unit Summary
Headquartered in Singapore, Mondelēz International’s Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) region is comprised of six business units, has more than 21,000 employees and operates in more than 27 countries including Australia, China, Indonesia, Ghana, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam.
Seventy-six nationalities work across a network of more than 35 manufacturing plants, three global research and development technical centers and in offices stretching from Auckland, New Zealand to Casablanca, Morocco. Mondelēz International in the AMEA region is the proud maker of global and local iconic brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate, Halls candy, Stride gum, Tang powdered beverage and Philadelphia cheese. We are also proud to be named a Top Employer in many of our markets.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You lead the plan-do-check-act (PDCA) process of the site quality management system and report results to the quality section manager.
How you will contribute
You will support elements of the site’s quality system, including internal documentation and change management control including quality policies amendments and registration of internal and external documentation, internal audits, effective PDCA cycles and CAPA system management and management review.
In addition, you will coordinate the eQCMS bi-annual review, handle consumer complaints from start to finish, and serve as a key contact for food regulatory agency inspection and contacts management.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Relevant experience in a laboratory.
- Working efficiently on a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet customer/business requirements
- Attending to detail and following written instructions
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing
- Project management and working on multiple activities at the same time
- MS office applications
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
- Ensuring end to end statutory / regulatory compliance, and compliance to Mondelez global quality & food safety standards & responsible for meeting Quality Target of Induri factory.
- Drive & follow the systems & processes at site to ensure continuous improvement in Product quality.
- Responsible for all incoming Edible/ Packaging materials check and use only after Microbiology release as per Mondelēz QP to ensure that incoming materials are pathogen free and specified requirement met to Quality and Food safety.
- Ensuring Up keeping of laboratory & online testing equipment’s & their calibrations schedule.
- Implement, maintain, provide support and co-ordinate existing and new policies, procedures and quality, sanitation and food safety systems at the site.
- Ensure the compliance requirement for quality systems & processes validation post commercial for new projects/line.
- Support & maintain Key process improvement initiative to improve the plant performance against a range of key quality measures (KPI).
- Ensuring proper change management control at the site as per Mondelez quality policy requirements.
- Maintain & Leading all Quality related certifications/ audits.
- Working with the cross-functional team for site Consumer complaints handling & investigation through RCA & CAPA.
- Coaching & building capability for training to line SFC, Contractual workers on Quality and Food Safety, GMP, HACCP, Net content, Zoning, Halal, Hold & Release quality policies.
- Working with cross functional team to work on projects for reducing reworks & wastages through SGA’s & IL6S tools, Ensuring Quality related losses on the lines are eliminated by using IL6S tools.
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)