“Connecting Chemistry” worldwide
Brenntag is the global market leader in chemical and ingredients distribution. The Germany based international company manages complex supply chains for both chemical manufacturers and consumers by simplifying market access to thousands of products and services. It combines a global network with outstanding local execution. Therefore, Brenntag is the industry’s most effective and preferred channel to the market for partners – really living its philosophy: “ConnectingChemistry”.Brenntag operates a global network with about 700 locations in 78 countries.
With its global workforce of more than 17,000 employees, the company generated sales of EUR 14.4 billion in 2021.
- connects chemical manufacturers and chemical users in a value-adding partnership
- supports its customers and suppliers with tailor-made distribution solutions for industrial and specialty chemicals
- offers a full-line portfolio with more than 10,000 products and a world-class supplier base
- serves as one-stop-shop to around 195,000 customers active in diverse end-market industries such as coatings, food, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, personal care and water treatment
- has long-standing experience in the individual countries and local excellence through its sales and marketing organization of more than 5,000 experts
- offers specific application technology, extensive technical support and value-added services (i.e. just-in-time delivery, product mixing, formulation, repackaging, inventory management and drum return handling)
- manages the business regionally, holding leading market positions across Europe, North America and Latin America and continuously expanding its presence in the Asia Pacific region
- sets safety standards within the industry and operates in line with the “safety first” principle globally
- strives to contribute towards greater sustainability in all the industries and application it serves
Our team in Mumbai currently has an opening for a Production Manager
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Production manager will oversee the production process, coordinate all production activities and operations.
- plan and draw up a production schedule
- decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
- set the quality standards
- monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes
- organise the repair of any damaged equipment
- liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- ensure orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- collate and analyse data, putting together in production reports
- supervise a team of workers
Custodian of Formulation, Planning of raw materials and Planning of FG
- 15 Years’ Experience into Food Production process
- Knowledge of Formulations, COA, MSDS etc.
- Bachelor/Master degree holder from reputed college in relevant field.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)