From your first day with DSM, you’ll be encouraged to discover new things and explore different career paths – guided by strong leadership, provided with incredible resources and given access to our global business. It’s this transformative thinking that helps us find the smart solutions that impact our customers, society and the planet.
The DSM team is made up of a diverse group of people, all working together for the better. We come from all walks of life and bring together different expertise to create a culture that’s caring, courageous and collaborative. It’s a place where you’re supported to be who you are, to put your wellbeing first and to dare to do things differently to create solutions for society.
Around the world, over 23,000 of us are building careers at DSM while creating value for our customers every day. We’re all different, but we’re united by one shared purpose: to create brighter lives for all. How do we do it? We combine ground-breaking technology with stunning science to inspire hope across the domains of Health, Nutrition & Bioscience.
Our purpose, along with our commitment to sustainability, is lived across the organization – from our co-CEOs to employees in every region. We look for the same passion in everyone who joins us – people who are ready to keep pushing boundaries and to play their part in solving complex problems.
With dedication and passion, we can leave a better planet and society for generations to come.
At DSM, we strive to grow our business with a focus on improving the planet and our society. Sustainability is something we embody by doing, not just talking – and we’re committed to taking action along our three levers: Improve, Enable and Advocate.
Our employees play a vital role in helping us become one of the most sustainable businesses in the world. Whether we’re making improvements in our operations, supply chain and portfolio, using our Sustainable Dialogues team tool, or celebrating Earth Week and World Food Day, we champion sustainability in all parts of our careers.
Bring your passion. Build the future.
Purpose of the job
- The main purpose is to manufacture Premixes with in budgeted norms and in accordance with GMP and SOP guidelines to maintain quality as per specifications and to ensure timely delivery of finished goods to warehouse.
- Coordinate with all departments for efficient production operations following all SHE requirements.
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordination with Production Planner, Quality, WH and Maintenance for timely delivery and smooth operations of plant
- Ensure production consumables items are in place to support daily operation
- Ensuring SAP and PCMS entries
- Raw Material issuance from warehouse
- Ensuring Raw Material stacking at designated place
- Assisting department head for maintaining all required decontamination of the plant
- Ensuring cGMP and SHE compliance
- Maintaining record of plant formats, Batch Sheets
- Checking, updating and completing BPR before handover to quality
- Maintaining records of HVAC and other plant Machine records
- Ensuring housekeeping of the plant as per EMP planning
- Ensuring timely shifting of FG to warehouse
- Assist Operations Site Manager in customer and regulatory audits
- Ensuring the hygienic conditions of all workers
- Ensuring shop floor trainings to all workmen for smooth operations
- Production volume
- New Blender installation and qualification of same.
- Frequent cleanings
- Number of SKU’s
- Keeping incidence free workplace.
- Execution of work as per cGMP
- Smooth operation of equipment’s
- Keeping traceability of raw materials and finished goods
- Implementation of 5S
- Reduction of inventory (RM + PM + Consumable)
- Improvement projects
Required Knowledge and Experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Employee must be able to keep current on projects and handle day-to-day activities. Employee should be a self-motivated team player, who is detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and work in a fast paced environment.
- Science graduate. Good oral & written communication skills, computer skills, attention to detail and ability to perform multi-tasks.
- Experience shall be from API or relevant food industry
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)