Billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for food and mobility every day. For this, we develop the best process solutions along complete value chains. Two billion people each day enjoy foods produced on Bühler equipment; and one billion people travel in vehicles manufactured with parts produced with our machinery. Having this global relevance, we are in a unique position to turn today’s global challenges into sustainable and good business.
Bühler is driven by its purpose of creating innovations for a better world, balancing the needs of economy, humanity, and nature. As a relevant solution partner for the food and mobility industries, Bühler has developed a pathway to achieve a 60% reduction of greenhouse gas emissions in its operations by 2030, meaning Greenhouse Gas Protocol Scopes 1 & 2, against a 2019 baseline.
It has committed to having solutions ready to multiply by 2025 that reduce energy, waste, and water by 50% in the value chains of its customers. Billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies as they cover their basic needs for food and mobility every day.
Two billion people each day enjoy foods produced on Bühler equipment; and one billion people travel in vehicles manufactured using parts produced with Bühler technology. Countless people wear eyeglasses, use smart phones, and read newspapers and magazines – all of which depend on Bühler process technologies and solutions. Having this global relevance, Bühler is in a unique position to turn today’s global challenges into sustainable business. Bühler contributes to safely feeding the world and is doing its part to protect the climate, producing solutions that make cars, buildings, and machinery more energy efficient.
Bühler spends up to 5% of turnover on research and development annually. In 2022, some 12,700 employees generated a turnover of CHF 3.0 billion. As a Swiss family-owned company, Bühler is active in 140 countries around the world and operates a global network of 105 service stations, 30 manufacturing sites, and Application & Training Centers in 23 countries.
Who we are
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world’s most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
- Global Portfolio responsibility for Rice Solution Business unit under Grains & Food Division.
- Development of a global product strategy and roadmap
- Driving force in the innovation process from business planning to market launch and phase out activities.
- Gather trends and requirements in the respective global and local markets.
- Creating and maintaining the relevant documents for sales support. (Brochures, animations, technical articles, presentations, etc.)
- Responsibility for product controlling and global price positioning of products.
- Definition of the required manufacturing footprint and coordinates planning & execution with manufacturing.
- Giving presentations and speeches to customers on site, at trade fairs and internal events.
- Being role model for other colleagues in regards of holistic view on portfolio activities, business development, innovation, and ownership.
- Working in close cooperation with sales, technology, project management and R&D on innovation process, product structure and business planning.
- Networking in a global company with other business units and regional locations.
- Master’s degree from technical university (business administration, business economics, agricultural, food technology, mechanical engineering or similar) – alternatively >7 years work experience in Product Management or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in product management or similar.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Expertise in MS office tools.
- Work experience in Product Management or related field
- Work experience in matrix organizations
- Work experience in international, cross-cultural environment
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)