Working at Amazon
What unites Amazon employees across teams and geographies is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier.
The scope and scale of our mission drives us to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible isn’t easy, but we embrace this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Amazon’s ability to innovate on behalf of our customers relies on the perspectives and knowledge of people from all backgrounds.
We believe that building a culture that is welcoming and inclusive is integral to people doing their best work and is essential to what we can achieve as a company. We actively recruit people from diverse backgrounds to build a supportive and inclusive workplace. We take steps to ensure employees have a sense of belonging, value, and opportunity.
We have 13 affinity groups (employee resource groups) with more than 87,000 employees across hundreds of chapters around the world. We actively recruit diverse candidates through our partnerships with historically Black colleges and universities, Hispanic-serving institutions and women’s colleges, and we have over 40,000 veterans and military spouses working at Amazon.
Amazon is an E-commerce and Cloud Computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. Since 1995, Amazon has focused on being “the world’s most customer centric company.”
Our customers are worldwide, and include not just consumers, but also our sellers and vendors (selling partners). World-class retail brands and individual sellers increase their sales and reach new customers by leveraging the power of the Amazon e-commerce platform. To meet our selling partners’ needs, our smart, diverse, customer-obsessed employees are constantly innovating and building on new ideas.
The Customer Trust and Partner Support (CTPS) exists to keep our customers and partners safe, protect associates, and ensure legal and regulatory compliance. The team partners with worldwide program teams to classify products and ensure Amazon’s product listings follow regulatory and legal compliance guidelines.
CTPS Ops supports regulatory compliance requirements for Amazon’s worldwide programs such as Restricted Products, Product Assurance, Food Safety and Product Safety. CTPS Ops has offices across India, China, Poland, Romania, Netherlands, Jordan, and Costa Rica and supports compliance related needs for worldwide Amazon marketplaces.
Your job responsibilities as a Product/Food Safety SME may include:
- Proactively monitor internal and external data sources to identify, investigate and action potentially unsafe products before our customers are harmed;
- Serve as designated specialist within the Product/food Safety area, acting as a point of contact and process expert for other colleagues
- Coordinate and implement all areas of the Product/food Safety Program in collaboration with the Program Team;
- Work with Amazon’s Product/food Safety team to execute strategy, seek automation opportunities and leverage technologies;
- Communicate professionally with internal and external partners (operations, technical and program teams) throughout the Product/food Safety process
- Partner with key stakeholders to define, identify and influence the development of new initiatives within the Product/food Safety Program;
- Create best practices by putting forth improvement ideas;
- Work with Amazon’s internal technology teams to support the development of creative and best-in-class product/food safety business processes that can scale up;
- Leverage data to continuously improve Product/food Safety at Amazon
- 3+ years of experience in product/food safety and/or regulatory compliance fields, with good knowledge of international product safety standard and the ability to review relevant safety reports from testing lab
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Outlook, and MS Excel proficiency is an advantage
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team, including adherence to core values and dynamic corporate culture
- Indirectly coordinated and collaborate with other teams and internal and external stakeholders for at least 1 year
- Overall work experience of 3-8 years
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong attention to detail
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship