Working at Amazon
What unites Amazon employees across teams and geographies is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier.
The scope and scale of our mission drives us to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible isn’t easy, but we embrace this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Diverse and inclusive teams positively impact our products and services, helping us better serve customers, selling partners, employees, and communities from all backgrounds.
Our Leadership Principles
Amazon employees use our Leadership Principles every day, whether we’re discussing new projects, deciding the best solutions for our customers, or interviewing candidates.
Amazon is an E-commerce and Cloud Computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. Since 1995, Amazon has focused on being “the world’s most customer centric company.” Our customers are worldwide, and include not just consumers, but also our sellers and vendors (selling partners).
World-class retail brands and individual sellers increase their sales and reach new customers by leveraging the power of the Amazon e-commerce platform. To meet our selling partners’ needs, our smart, diverse, customer-obsessed employees are constantly innovating and building on new ideas.
The Customer Trust and Partner Support (CTPS) exists to keep our customers and partners safe, protect associates, and ensure legal and regulatory compliance. The team partners with worldwide program teams to classify products and ensure Amazon’s product listings follow regulatory and legal compliance guidelines.
CTPS Ops supports regulatory compliance requirements for Amazon’s worldwide programs such as Restricted Products, Product Assurance, Food Safety and Product Safety. CTPS Ops has offices across India, China, Poland, Romania, Netherlands, Jordan, and Costa Rica and supports compliance related needs for worldwide Amazon marketplaces.
Your job responsibilities as a Product/Food Safety SME may include:
- Proactively monitor internal and external data sources to identify, investigate and action potentially unsafe products before our customers are harmed;
- Serve as designated specialist within the Product/food Safety area, acting as a point of contact and process expert for other colleagues
- Coordinate and implement all areas of the Product/food Safety Program in collaboration with the Program Team;
- Work with Amazon’s Product/food Safety team to execute strategy, seek automation opportunities and leverage technologies;
- Communicate professionally with internal and external partners (operations, technical and program teams) throughout the Product/food Safety process
- Partner with key stakeholders to define, identify and influence the development of new initiatives within the Product/food Safety Program;
- Create best practices by putting forth improvement ideas;
- Work with Amazon’s internal technology teams to support the development of creative and best-in-class product/food safety business processes that can scale up;
- Leverage data to continuously improve Product/food Safety at Amazon
- 3+ years of experience in product/food safety and/or regulatory compliance fields, with good knowledge of international product safety standard and the ability to review relevant safety reports from testing lab
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Outlook, and MS Excel proficiency is an advantage
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team, including adherence to core values and dynamic corporate culture
- Indirectly coordinated and collaborate with other teams and internal and external stakeholders for at least 1 year
- Overall work experience of 3-8 years
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Retail industry experience
- Degree in a relevant Product/food Safety and/or Regulatory Compliance field
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma and other process improvement tools
- Familiarity with SQL
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship