The many companies that have joined Compass have contributed to our rich heritage and shaped the personality of our business today. Whilst we have come a long way from these humble beginnings to become the international business we are today, the commitment of our people to our customers, the quality of our service, and our spirit of innovation remains a constant and ongoing feature of our development.
Compass Group India
Compass Group India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Compass Group PLC and has been servicing the Indian Corporate, Healthcare and Education market needs since 2008, maintaining world-class standards of delivery across India. It operates in 450+ client locations across India and serves 4lac+ meals a day. Our sector-focused businesses give our clients access to unrivalled experience, global best practices and market-leading innovations.
Compass Group India has won awards such as ‘Most Admired Food Innovation of the Year Award’ for workplace food concepts at the India Food Forum Awards – across all retail & food service categories; and Coca Cola Golden Spoon Award for FoodBook, for engagement and food ordering platform. It was also recognised as one of ‘The Economic Times Best Brands 2020’ on the parameters of innovation, trust and uniqueness. We have been listed amongst Great Places to Work in February 2021.
We endeavour to continue to innovate and design relevant concepts to nourish workplaces and aid the transition to better workplace food habits and choices.
Eurest also caters to the Manufacturing sector, specifically large scale and labour intensive production facilities. We have associated with the leading organizations to deliver food services to their extensive workforce, with utmost care, in terms of safety, nutrition, operational and process excellence. We understand the value of time in any manufacturing unit and endeavour to bring to our partners innovative methods, to address this most crucial aspect. Compass India is working towards the use of technology to bring in automation in kitchen operations like chapati making machines, high pressure rice steamer, etc.
We cater to diverse Manufacturing Industries right from Automotive Industries to Fashion and Clothing & many more. Some of the other industries we serve are: Electronics and Electricals, Oil & Refining, Chemical, Power and Paint sectors.
Beyond food services
We also help clients beyond food with a range of hospitality-led services including events, pantry solution, vending solution and so on. In addition, we offer superior support services such as building and office support, workplace hygiene and landscape services.
Procurement Manager ( Staples Category) for Compass Group, Gurgaon !
· Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without compromising on quality or Service levels.
· Negotiates price for assigned food categories and bring in competitive pricing through various tools Auctions, RFP, Face2Face meetings and beating category inflation
· Search and source potential suppliers, alternate SKUs and vendors in collaboration with Operations, Culinary and other relevant stakeholders.
· Driving and managing the safety culture and report on the safety strategy and activities
· Making sure products meet quality standards, educating suppliers.
· Drive Sustainable sourcing agenda for Compass.
· Research and analyse data and market insights and oversee benchmarking for the category.
· Build and maintain long-term relationships with vendors
· Plan and implement long-term development strategies for product categories.
· Support annual Budgeting exercise along with P&L management for the assigned categories.
· Product knowledge on Food ingredients sourcing, esp, Non-Perishable
· Knowledge on Food safety and sustainability
· Search for insights into consumer needs and wants.
· Knowledge on retail and wholesale distribution
Interested candidates can share their resume