Kerry is the world’s leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world.
Our vision is to be our customers’ most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
The role’s primary purpose is to support the activation of AH&N marketing plans in the region, accountable for the localization and optimization of strategies for best-in-class activities.
There is a need for an outside-in perspective, to ensure that we deliver the relevant insights to inform the strategies and drive more specialized and effective marketing and sales support activities.
- Responsible for market mapping for potential customers and executing pro-active plans to generate leads
- Setting the marketing activation plans to ensure that Kerry’s differentiated propositions are clearly tailored and communicated to selected customers
- As Supplements is a new focus area for us, to work and partner with Supplements Business Development team/ country commercial teams to build channel marketing-to-marketing customer intimacy.
- Developing and owning a comprehensive understanding of current channel / dynamics, consumer trends, key customers positions and strategies, etc. Partner with regional insights team to deliver compelling proprietary market and consumer.
- Plan & participate in select customer/event engagements with consumer and market driven insights.
- Create awareness campaign through digital media & PR
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience working with Functional Ingredients, preferably with knowledge of the Nutritional supplements – Probiotics, Yeast Beta Glucan, enzyme, and Botanical extracts business at a wider level.
- Background qualifications in Life Science / Business or other related disciplines is desired; Master’s degree will be an advantage
- Strong marketing skills for understanding insights, decoding research, and developing concepts
- Strong data analysis skills
- Displays a passion for the Functional Ingredients & Nutritional supplements category and have a keen interest in the topics of nutrition and general wellness.
- Strong ability to work via multiple internal stakeholders in the Kerry matrix structure
- Driven and highly motivated to win new business and identify new customers
- Demonstrates effective communication and listening skills, with ability to articulate key messages at all levels within the organization and external agencies.
- Social media savvy and engaged across different on-line platforms
- Passionate about the food and beverage industry
- Strong execution skills, while displaying the potential/ability to adopt a strategic approach
- This position will require travel within the region and periodically to attend meetings at Kerry sites (once travel restrictions are removed). There will be an expectation to have extensive and regular customer visits in the market