JOIN OUR BEAM SUNTORY FAMILY!
With two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory is a world leader in premium spirits. As a truly global business, we bring together the best of our culturally diverse heritage. We value both agility and long-term thinking, we share a collective commitment to excellence and a dedication to craftsmanship. Across borders and roles, we collaborate to delight our consumers responsibly whilst contributing to a more sustainable society for all our stakeholders.
Our Vision is Growing for Good and our mission is to be the world’s most admired, fastest-growing premium spirits company. We’re a business that runs on responsibility, integrity, ambition and drive, and we celebrate exceptional performance. We welcome our people to dream big and tenaciously pursue ambitious goals – we call it our Yatte Minahare Spirit.
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Beam Suntory is a world class employer that develops talented, high-performing team members in a fast-paced, inclusive environment. Beam Suntory and its parent company, Suntory Holdings in Tokyo, Japan, have won numerous awards, including being named on Forbes’ list of “Best Midsize Employers” and on Fortune magazine’s list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies.” Most recently our Chicago Headquarters was named one of the “Coolest Offices in Chicago” by Crain’s Chicago Business, and a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune.
Mission of Role
The AM QA is a key member of the Supply chain team reporting to the QA Manager in long term. The AM QA for Brand Extension will interface with franchisee partners for qualification & also to strengthening of overall assurance programme and will be key enabler in brand extension journey & support sunrise ambition
Key Responsibility Area: Quality Performance
- Develop and adhere an integrated management system for meeting norms set by BIS & FSSAI
- Taking Quality measures and setting procedures and manuals to maintain QA mechanism.
- Periodic internal audits to access status on deployment of QA standards, procedures.
- Pre / Post Audits of water units, submission of reports on QA standards.
- Visit at Franchisee units on frequent basis to verify the Process and QMS.
- Support in vendor qualification for Labels, Caps etc. basis QA reports from external lab & in consultation with QA manager thus supporting the franchisee with approved vendor pool
- Quality Assurance agreed protocol validation at the franchisee location by analysis of daily/weekly/monthly/Qtrly quality reports as per agreed Technical Manual.
- Reviewing process of manufacturing and audit mechanism to obtain desired output
- Implementing assurance systems to ensure defect free product.
Adherence to Regulatory Requirements
- Monitoring and implementation of regulatory requirement from BIS, FSSAI, LMR, GWA Etc.
- Updating the required norms at unit levels to be system complaint with BSI and regulatory bodies.
Training and Development
- Ensure checks on Micro & Chemical parameters with training imparted to Franchisee QC staff at frequent basis.
- Regulatory updating with franchisees & franchisee relationship manager on new norms set up with Govt agencies
- Work with the manager to build out the strategy road map for strengthening of QA program for franchisees.
- Execute various phases of the developed Road Map.
- Work with the manager to Communicate with regional and Global Quality teams on execution of strategy plan.
- Work with the team to document processes and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s degree Food Science / Microbiology / Chemistry
- 5+ Experience preferably in packaged drinking water /packaged soda
- Good oral and written communication skill
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant’s skills and experience.
WE BELIEVE IN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant’s skills and experience. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, and to perform crucial job functions. Please contact us if you require assistance.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus package and benefits, including an attractive parental leave and flexibility policy. In 2021, we have been recognized by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation as a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship