About the job
xNara is a Singapore-based HealthTech company with international presence and across other prime countries (UAE/ India). Established in 2021, xNara seeks to optimize our customers’ overall wellness through a combination of pinpoint health profiling and precision-focused solutions for the individual need.
At xNara we take great pride in our freedom of autonomy and collaborative working styles. We hold respect for our peers very highly. We encourage our people to think differently, be brave and strive to always raise the bar. We work cohesively irrespective of our locations and diverse culture.
Reporting to Nutrition Lead, this role will be responsible for conducting relevant analyses of nutrition and health related policy and program. This role will also be responsible for helping with all aspects of nutrition data collection, including relevant biomarker collection. Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide scientific inputs, based on evidences and supportings, to the technology team for making . These findings will eb making decision tree algorithms to correlate nutritional parameters and health biomarkers and develop meal plans based on it for personalized nutrition.
- Develop meal plans for different customer classes with various filters as required by the technology/ business team requirements stated by local authorities/ international standard.
- Give business and trend insights to the project development teams on food and nutrition trends on customer food behaviour.
- Motivate and lead a multidisciplinary scientific team for a start up nutrition project.
- Handle liaison with subject matter specialists, consultants and content providers.
- Refer, collate and provide literature and scientific journals/ papers to provide evidence based scientific framework for nutritional advices.
- Meet deadlines in various critical project pathways for the overall timely completion and launch of the project.
- Handle customer complaints, feedbacks and requests pertaining to nutrition.
- Recruit, train and lead a team of dieticians for the serving market, mostly through virtual assistance services.
- PhD / Post-Graduation in Nutrition and Dietetics/ Food Science with industrial /clinical experience.
- Strong academic background and should have participated in relevant and cutting edge research in nutrition science.
- Subject Matter Expert to provide nutritional advice to various categories of customers (heterogenous customer base – race, gender, lifestyle and health condition).
- Experience in liasoning with research institutes/ scientists working in nutrition sector.
- Experience in handling and training a team of nutritionists.
- Experience in working in a multidisciplinary team.
- Exposure to various softwares used in nutritional analysis and meal recommendations.
- Experience with analysis of large survey data sets and conducting systematic literature reviews.
- Strong knowledge of statistical techniques, including multivariate methods.
- Ability to work successfully in teams and with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.