AGRANA is a global company headquartered in Austria. We provide solutions by adding value to agricultural produce to create products for the various sectors of the Food industry. AGRANA represents top quality, optimal services as well as innovative ideas and expertise in terms of product development – products and services appreciated by our customers around the world.
We have a state-of-the-art production facility in Jejuri, near Pune, India, where we transform premium fruit into top quality value-added fruit solutions.
Our production plant is located in close proximity to our customers in order to ensure quick service and optimum quality. We also have a fully equipped R&D center in Pune to help provide innovative and customized fruit solutions to our customers.
AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 28 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We are the global market leader in the production of fruit preparations and offer customized solutions to the dairy as well as to the bakery, food service and ice cream industries.
Agrana Fruit India Pvt Ltd is currently looking for a dedicated person who wants to join our NPD Team in (India – Pune) in the following position: NPD Executive
- Create recipes and devlope product of Fruit Squash, syrups ,fruit filling for yoghurt.beverages,bakery and ice cream along with product application.
- Manage the lab samples at defined storage condition, Search and test new ingredients and set colour & Flavour in application.
- Take part in improvement of production recipes, RM Selection ,lab and plant trials in co-ordination with team member.
- Maintain incomimg and outgoing sample and dispatch the sample in co-otdination with concerned sales person in co-ordination with courier service/person.
- Maintain Stock of RM,raise material request and sample file update.
- Handle courier of the sample in effective way which can save cost.
- Maintain ingredients librarory for colour,flavour,puree/concentrate and other minor ingredients.
- Pro-active take part in innovation days for new ideas and work and learn new ingredients technology.
- Keep updated the regulatory requirement of Fruit prepataion/Fillings with application.
- Monitor the market (consumer’s behavior, innovation ideas, new products).
- Work on defined KPI set by an organization.
- Graduate or Post Graduate – Food technology
- Working Experience Min. 5 to 7 Yrs. in Fruit Industry.
- Good level in English, Hindi & any other language.
- Word, Excel & General IT systems
- Communication & organization skills, market know-how, sensory skills, Presentation skill is highly recommended.
If you feel to meet these criteria, please submit your meaningful application.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.
CVs will be reviewed only till 25/02/2023
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender or religion who is passionate about our company to apply.See more
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)