Imagination, taste & passion
We are one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of confectionery and chewing gum. We create imaginative products and brands that are enjoyed in over 150 countries.
We will enhance our world leadership in confectionery by creating value for consumers through innovative and gratifying high-quality products.
We at Perfetti Van Melle:
- develop, manufacture and market high-quality and innovative products for our consumers through the efficient use of our resources and in collaboration with our business partners;
- create a fulfilling workplace for our employees built on trust, mutual respect, and appreciation of their diversity;
- value the role we play in our communities, as a socially and environmentally committed organization;
- generate economic value through superior growth and profitability.
Continuous focus on these principles will lead us toward Our Vision.
Perfetti Van Melle, one of the world’s largest confectionery organization, with brands like Chupa Chups, Alpenliebe, Mentos, Happydent, Center Fresh is looking for a passionate and experienced NPD Executive for Rudrapur.
Basic Purpose of this position-
- This position is responsible for carrying out NPD trials in line with the business requirements and in line with Market and Product Design expectations and specifications.
- Supporting Process development , Industrial start-up & New Plant Commissioning Responsible for Planning and conducting Lab trials for Lead Developments of New Products & existing products for concerned manufacturing units.
- Initiation of transit trials related to product & packaging material development, carry out transit study & report generation of trial findings
- Discussing the recipe formulation with Manager NPD before conducting trial.
- Freezing the trial plan after discussion with Manager NPD, Production, and Packaging, Maintenance & Stores Teams.
- Setting the process parameters as per the requirement/standards of the trial.
- Carry out standard pilot plant scale experiments/trials and establish scale up feasibility.
- Plant Round for checking the running product, Machine & Equipment parameters and performance, Recipe Verification.
- Availability of Trial equipment’s & machineries.
- Process Verification & calibration of all the production lines for compliance.
- Trial Report generation, Product Development Sheet Update, Project Updates meetings.
- CFT Monitoring, CFT meeting, CFT updates & report circulation & record monitoring, CFT Process validation
- Strict adherence to trial time limits & controlling scrap generation.
- Time Management for getting all trials and stability testing studies completed on time
- Expected to make effective presentations and explanation of results for the team
- Draw conclusions from trials, prepare summary reports.
- Create products specs and process documents for commercialization of NPDs
- Managing product development cycle of various projects from idea to implementation stage.
- Ensuring timely availability of quality samples to Marketing, Technical other Business unit’s teams & its logistics & keeping records.
- Responsible for Monthly WIP Flavor Stocks & Maintaining records of Flavor Room.
- Ensuring strict adherence to the quality norms for raw materials and finished products.
- Preparing Technology transfer documents of all Process lines.
- Interact with cross functional stakeholders and coordination to manage network
- Interactions with key suppliers on innovation projects
- 4-5 Years work experience in FMCG and in NPD. Mixed exposure with food industry, considerable exposure with confectionary/chocolate manufacturing organisation.
- In depth understanding of technical aspects of product development like, recipe design, flavor compatibility matrix, scale up from lab to factory and process parameters impact
- B.Tech in Food Technology / Food Science
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)