Job Description – Manufacturing Executive Booch Beverages.
Role reports to Manufacturing Lead
Introduction to the company Booch Beverages Private Limited markets a non-alcoholic drink brand “Booch”. Booch aims to create a new category of beverages called “The Chill Drinks”, it is a non-alcoholic fun drink that helps the consumer unwind from the daily stresses of life. The “consumer need” to relax is currently being fulfilled by alcohol, hence in essence Booch is a much healthier alternative to alcohol without the intoxication.
• Planning & Scheduling of the production as per the demand at contract manufacturing units.
• Finished Good production, quality control – meeting specifications, inventory management, dispatch.
• Responsible for ensuring the quality compliance of the product & processes.
• Responsible to oversee the store operations – Raw Material Store, Packaging Material Store & Finished Goods Store.
• Implementation of overall quality assurance and control protocols.
• Lab/pilot development work of the existing and new products.
• Accounting for costs, payments etc.
• Accountable for meeting all regulations and required standards including health, hygiene and safety.
• Regular documentation and reporting as required.
1. Behavioural a) Integrity & Rigor – no compromises attitude towards every aspect of work b) Ownership – end to end ownership of responsibilities c) Always ready with a Plan B mindset. d) Always learning mindset
2. Skills a) Problem Solving ability – finds innovative solutions to problems b) Communication ability – not flamboyance, but honesty, clarity, accuracy, timing and fearlessness in communication
3. Educational a) Any undergraduate or above, science/engineering degree
4. Work Experience a) Operational experience in a factory/manufacturing line preferred Location – Bangalore Travel – Regular travel to contract manufacturing locations and lab in and around Bangalore. Infrequent travel to head office in Bangalore.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship