We are a Rainbow of Beverages
Manufacturing India’s favourite beverages since 1997. A top draw FMCG company that stands on the podium because it’s led by people who inspire the extraordinary.
Mission and Objective
The Policy outlines HCCBPL’s mission, as a responsible corporate citizen, to make a positive difference in the communities it serves. In alignment with the aforesaid, HCCBPL, through its CSR initiatives, will continue to enhance value creation in the community in which it operates, through its services, conduct & initiatives, so as to promote sustained growth for community, in fulfillment of its role as a Socially Responsible Corporate.
The Policy aims at enabling and facilitating accomplishment of Company’s CSR objectives, broadly outlined as follows:
- Ensure an increased commitment at all levels in the Company, to operate its business in an economically, socially & environmentally sustainable manner, while recognizing the interests of all its stakeholder groups.
- To undertake activities that benefit the communities in which it operates and result, over a period of time, in enhancing the quality of life, skills and economic well-being of the local populace.
- To generate, through its CSR initiatives, community goodwill for HCCBPL and help reinforce a positive & socially responsible image of HCCBPL as a responsible corporate entity.
In line with the Companies Act, 2013 read with the Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules, 2014, as amended from time to time (hereinafter the “CSR Rules”), along with Circulars/ Notifications as issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (hereinafter the “Ministry”), the Policy promulgates the general framework of HCCBPL’s corporate social vision of undertaking socially useful initiatives that enhance welfare and sustainable development of the community at large. It lays down the guidelines and mechanism for undertaking Company’s CSR activities specifying inter alia, the sectors/ areas of Company’s CSR activities, overview of Company’s CSR projects/programmes (hereinafter the “CSR projects”) along with the norms regarding its functioning and responsibilities. .
This Policy shall apply to all the CSR initiatives and activities taken up by the Company in accordance with Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013 and as allowed by Ministry from time to time for the benefit of different sections of the community, specifically the deprived and the under-privileged.
Life @ HCCB
Life at HCCB means being constantly curious and being two steps ahead of the rest. It means celebrating the small wins and then creating the next version of those wins. Life at HCCB also means striving to leave things better than we inherited them. Simply put, life here means progress!
Life is lived here in 8,000 different ways. Here are some samples
To provide finished products with 100% Quality and meet peak volume requirements. To liaise with Regulatory bodies (BIS, PFA, FPO, Environment).
a. Volume and COGS
- To ensure continuous production-no plant stoppage due to consumables/lab items and trained
- To set and achieve plant mechanical efficiency targets and raw material yields
- To assist in the inspection of incoming material
- To ensure no BBD stock loss in the market
b. Quality Measures Targets
- To ensure that there are improvements in quality indices of package and product and to ensure
that there is product integrity as per targets
- To establish and monitor the quality systems and procedures in the lab, on the shop floor and
in other areas of the factory.
- To ensure regular calibration of all quality measuring equipment by providing resources and
guidance in terms of knowledge and standards to the personnel do it. To ensure the upkeep of
all quality measuring equipment.
- Proper and timely feedback on product quality to all personnel for corrective/ preventive
actions and improvements.
- To initiate and monitor quality improvement activities in the unit. To ensure that there is 100% date coding, 100% DOD compliance at warehouse, distributor audits and improvement in product age in RGB.
c. Environment Management
- To ensure 100% compliance with respect to PFA, weights are measures and FPO license and
its on time renewal
- To ensure that all PCB norms are met for ETP operation
- To ensure customer response support to CRC
d. People Management
- To train the shop floor workmen, managers, lab people on various quality parameters (visual, functional, physical and taste) and its importance and relevance to the customer.
- To train the shop floor workmen and managers on problem solving techniques and usage of statistical process control techniques.
- To increase the level of quality consciousness / awareness among all employees through
effective communication systems.
- To give special projects to small work groups and activate and run quality circles.
Minimum Education: B. Tech / M Tech / M. Sc. (Chemical Engg / Food Tech / Dairy Tech / Chemistry / Microbiology) with certification in SPC.
Work Experience: Industry experience : 8 – 10 years in FMCG / Food Industry, preferable one MNC stint is desirable.
Location – Raninager, West Bengal
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)