Join us and celebrate the beauty of human experience. Create for happier, healthier lives, with love for nature. Together, with kindness and humility, we deliver food innovations, craft inspired fragrances and develop beauty and wellbeing solutions that make people look and feel good. There’s much to learn and many to learn from, with more than 16,000 employees around the world to explore ideas and ambitions with.
Dive into varied, flexible, and stimulating environments. Meet empowered professionals to partner with, befriend, and stretch your skills alongside.
Every day, your energy, your creativity, and your determination will shape our future, making a positive difference on billions of people. Every essence of you enriches our world. We are Givaudan. Human by nature.
Manager – Finished Goods Planning (Taste & Wellbeing)- Your next position?
As a Finished Goods Planning Manager, you will be mainly responsible to lead the supply and pro-duction capacity planning for Operations (T&W) at local level, based on end-to-end production cycle time, inventory, technical challenges, productivity and EHS requirements to secure that products can be manufactured and supplied on time to customers from existing manufacturing facilities.
In this role, you will be based in Pune and directly reports to the Supply Chain Manager (India)- Taste & Wellbeing
Sounds interesting? It could be your perfect opportunity to lead, coach, train and support your team to achieve their optimal performance.
In this position you will be:
Strategy design and execution
Provide key supply and production capacity inputs to the regional Operations (D&S) plans and participate in the design of the local Operations and Supply Chain & Planning strategies as well as definition of related objectives based on input provided by other local functions, e.g. Com-mercial or Business Development.Oversee the design and execution of tactical and operational plans at site level to meet local Operations objectives
- Maintain an appropriate level of inventory following corporate standards (SLOB / Inventory ownership and leadership).
- Control that customer (internal and external) response is made on time and develop realistic daily plans considering capacity and raw material availability.
- Work under the standards of quality, safety and industrial hygiene and good practices.
- Analyze planning performance and improve the KPI’s by using statistical models and best practices.
- Identify and Implement opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor and check accuracy of supply and inventory data in related systems.
- Produce and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly status reports (e.g. COOISPI schedule, OTS, past due purchase orders).
- Agree on regular (weekly) basis the short and midterms capacity levels to plan with the shop floor and ensure alignment of production plan(s) with agreed standards. Measures adherence to schedule.
- Advise on and monitor configurations in SAP.
- Act as escalation point for resolution of problems, complaints and prioritization issues.
- Control and report achievement of service level targets to stakeholders.
- Develop annual budget and expense control, and execute the annual operating plan according-ly.
- Monitor workload and calendars to maintain the balance in the department.
- Drive the development and promotion of Planning talents within and outside Supply Chain & Planning and Operations at local level.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to col-laborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or re-lated discipline.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in a Technical field is preferread.
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing operations with strong background in supply chain planning, quality and/or materials management, including exposure to business process rede-sign and systems implementations.
- High level of agility and ability to deal with pressure & tight timelines
- Understanding of Forecasting (Statistical Models)
- APICS Certification Desired
- ERP/MRP expertise
- Strong affinity to systems and analytical tools (Desired SAP, BI,BO)
- SAP knowledge/exposure is preferred
- Attractive package with benefits
- Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development
- A creative team environment that will inspire you
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Every essence of you enriches our world.
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.