With over 200 brands and sales in more than 180 countries, our portfolio has remarkable breadth across spirits and beer. From centuries-old names to the latest innovations, we’re building the very best brands.
We work hard to outpace and outperform our competitors, with an ambition to transcend our category and compete with the biggest consumer products companies in the world. As proud custodians of exceptional brands, from iconic names to innovative newcomers, we’re recognised for building brands that are relevant now and respected forever.
Our truly global footprint allows us to offer extraordinary brands trusted by consumers, from local legends to global giants, driving growth across both mature and emerging markets. While we’re ambitious in our outlook, we’re always sensitive to the world around us. Because we’re much more than just bottles, breweries and boardrooms. We think bigger, aim further, and care more. We know that’s what it takes to be the world’s best brand builder.
As proud custodians of exceptional brands, from iconic names to innovative newcomers, we’re recognised for building brands that are relevant now and respected forever. Instilled with the same entrepreneurial spirit as Arthur Guinness, John Walker and Charles Tanqueray, we continue to defy expectations and redefine categories, creating new brand stories to be celebrated today and tomorrow.
Job Description :
1. To drive End to End Liquid Quality performance covering ENA Vendors, HBS Hubs, Own & TMU Mfg. Units, In market and consumers.
2. Liaisoning with Technical centre team for all works related to New blend formulation, Rennovation & Innovation projects, Relevant Standards & SOPs and percolate the necessary knowledge transfer to all Diageo Sites.
3. To carry out root cause analysis and to work out necessary corrective actions for Liquid related failures and defects in Units & Markets.
4. To quickly turn around with analysis in case of any market complaints related liquid quality and take necessary actions to fix the same.
5. Define process standards for ensuring Liquid quality consistency for all ingredients, Grain, Malt, HBS, Special Spirits, ENA and blending.
6. Driving CODEX project in consultation with Diageo global team to codify our standards & processes.
7. Regular monitoring and continuous improvement of RIGHT FIRST TIME of all blends.
8. Competency development and certification of blenders, Unit Sensory Panels and Sourcing chemists across pan India.
9. Implement methods recommended for liquidation of old & non-moving stocks
10. Provide details of start-up requirements to Brand Change team and liaison for all new blends and renovations.
11. Drive digitization of Blending formulae and access creation for authorized blending i/c’s
12. Ensure Quality of ENA Procured from Vendors meets Diageo Quality Standards
13. Ensure that Quality of ENA is checked at Source by Sourcing chemists
14. Conduct periodic audits of ENA Distilleries to drive continual improvements
15. To drive First time Right Quality of ENA at Source
16. Resolution of ENA Quality related issues through RCA & CAPA
17. Ensure ENA Tankers Quality and drive improvements
18. Ensure compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements including Liquid Quality, L1,GRMS,GMP& Food safety Systems
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location: Bangalore HO
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship