It all started when we encountered an indigenous tribe in one of our trips, whose occupation was Honey Harvesting. It proved to be life changing as we learnt about their lives. The experiment that we started then has turned out to be our passion now. It has been a beautiful journey from selling honey at flea markets to gourmet retailers.
Every team member is talented in their own way from various backgrounds, which helps us enrich and balance as we all operate from product development, e-commerce, sales, accounting to designs etc.
We work with numerous farmers and indigenous forest tribes from diverse regions of India. We intend to preserve our planet’s biodiversity, nourish and take care of our people and their traditional methods.
About the internship
1. Work on new product planning, development & launch
2. Conduct research and analysis to identify products that will work for the brand
3. Identify new vendors, manufacturers, and concepts for new products or existing product improvements
4. Negotiate with potential vendors to be able to source products at competitive prices
5. Plan & coordinate all aspects of R&D & closely work with the production team & other teams to ideate, and develop new products from concept, consumer research, creating launch plan, and eventually the launch
6. Visualize and develop packaging solutions to suit the product and needs to comply with all FSSAI rules & regulations
7. Strategize brand and product positioning for all customer segments and create a go-to-market plan
8. Work closely with the team on related to ensure a smooth launch of the product across channels
- Stipend – 15000-18000 /month
- Duration – 3 Months
- Location – Banglore