Wellversed is a platform for creation, enablement and scaling of wellness brands. It’s a simple, tech-enabled platform for health, wellness & nutrition brands to quickly scale across digital commerce channels in India.
All and any intellectual property created during the interview process or interaction with Wellversed officials will be rightfully owned by Wellversed Health Private Limited regardless of whether an offer is made or not.
Location – Gurugram, Haryana
Food technologist for the role of New Product Development is required at Wellversed Health for the specific purpose of researching and developing new products and creating food product compositions that work in an industrial process.
The person should be able to plan the manufacturing of food and drink products and will work in a production plant setting. Specific responsibilities vary greatly but will include:
- Generating new product ideas and recipes
- Study methods to improve the quality of foods – flavor, color, texture, nutritional value
- Ingredients research
- Competitive products analysis
- Modifying and improving existing recipes
- Understanding customer expectations on to-be manufactured products.
- Designing processes and machinery for the production of recipes on a large scale
- Ensuring that strict hygiene food safety standards are met
- Identifying and choosing products from suppliers
- Monitoring the use of additives
- Testing and examining samples
- Documentation & Report Writing
- 1-5 years experience in Food Research & Development
- MS office – excel/Google Sheets importantly.
- A strong sense of creativity aids in the process of thinking of new product ideas and solving problems creatively.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask efficiently and good at managing time.
Wellversed is a marketplace with specific diet regimes enabling wellness journeys of millions of Indians. It is a simple, one-stop solution for wellness brands to reach the right consumers and quickly scale across eCommerce sales channels.
Wellversed was founded in 2018 by Stanford Biodesign Alumni and is backed by seasoned investors like the legendary cricketer Yuvraj Singh and Jubilant Foodworks.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)