PepsiCo India: Leadership through Winning with Purpose
PepsiCo entered India in 1989 and has grown to become one of the largest MNC food and beverage businesses in India. PepsiCo India’s diverse portfolio includes iconic brands like Pepsi, Lay’s, Kurkure, Tropicana 100%, Gatorade and Quaker. Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose.
We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders.
Model partnership with over 24,000 farmers:
PepsiCo India has pioneered and established a model of partnership with farmers and now works with over 24,000 happy farmers across nine states. More than 45 percent of these are small and marginal farmers with a land holding of one acre or less.
PepsiCo provides 360-degree support to the farmer through assured buy back of their produce at pre-agreed prices, quality seeds, extension services, disease control packages, bank loans, weather insurance, and the latest technological practices. The association with PepsiCo India has not only raised the incomes of small and marginal farmers, but also their social standing.
- Food Safety execution on the principles of thermal processing, micro and sanitation strategies for the safe, stable and legal production of product supporting sites and TDC function directly
- Food Safety execution on the principles of contamination, chemicals and sanitation equipment & hygienic design
- Consult with microbiological to support the field in relation to research studies and method develoyment to inform food safety and quality decision
- Support the field driving flawless innovation and in support of product stability and stability issue resolution
- Support the in area of microbiological methods, risk assessments and protocols and representation with regulatory authorities as needed through the consultation of relevant SME
- People Capability Build programs across the Sector
- Work with SME to execute against insights from horizon scanning that identify emerging industry trends and new technologies, chemistries and processes
- Collaborate with global functional teams to drive Winning with Purpose and our Faster, Stronger, Better agendas related to sanitation and thermal processing / preservation strategies
- Travel within sector up to 25% of time
- BS/BENG or MS in Food Science, Technology, Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology or other related technical field(MS in food sciece is desirable
- Minimum 5 years of sanitation and thermal processing experience in Operations, Quality or R&D
- Familiar with and expert in at least 2 disicplins across; Food Safety, Sanitation, Thermal Processing / Alternative Preservation Microbiology, Pathogen Environmental Monitoring, Hygienic design and zoning, cGMPs, AIBI and other auditing schemes
- Drive agendas to meet business timelines; successfully handle adverse circumstances.
- Achieve quality results consistently despite obstacles.
- Monitors progress against goals, identifies issues and takes corrective action early.
- Team oriented person with skills that effectively bring people and issues to decisive resolution.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with manufacturing personnel and gain commitment from others to accomplish work.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)