Working at Amazon
What unites Amazon employees across teams and geographies is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier.
The scope and scale of our mission drives us to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible isn’t easy, but we embrace this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Our diverse identities help define who we are as Amazonians
Amazon’s ability to innovate on behalf of our global customers and communities is dependent upon the skills, perspectives, and knowledge of people from all backgrounds.
We believe that building a welcoming and inclusive culture is essential to people doing their best work, and what we can achieve as a company. We actively recruit individuals from diverse backgrounds and foster an inclusive workplace. We take steps to ensure employees have a sense of belonging, feel valued, and have the opportunity to succeed and thrive.
Location – IN, KA, Bangalore
Your job responsibilities as a Product/Food Safety SME may include:
- Proactively monitor internal and external data sources to identify, investigate and action potentially unsafe products before our customers are harmed;
- Serve as designated specialist within the Product/food Safety area, acting as a point of contact and process expert for other colleagues
- Coordinate and implement all areas of the Product/food Safety Program in collaboration with the Program Team;
- Work with Amazon’s Product/food Safety team to execute strategy, seek automation opportunities and leverage technologies;
- Communicate professionally with internal and external partners (operations, technical and program teams) throughout the Product/food Safety process
- Partner with key stakeholders to define, identify and influence the development of new initiatives within the Product/food Safety Program;
- Create best practices by putting forth improvement ideas;
- Work with Amazon’s internal technology teams to support the development of creative and best-in-class product/food safety business processes that can scale up;
- Leverage data to continuously improve Product/food Safety at Amazon
Key Performance Areas:
- Support in design, implementation, and tracking Product/food Safety program path;
- Management of quality standards of the Product/food Safety processes;
- Mentor and guide Quality lead / Process Expert and global operational teams to manage quality, improve process efficiency and minimize variation, conceptualize, design and deliver trainings to the team;
- 2+ years of experience in product/food safety and/or regulatory compliance fields
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Outlook, and MS Excel proficiency is an advantage;
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team, including adherence to core values and dynamic corporate culture;
- Indirectly coordinated and collaborate with other teams and internal and external stakeholders for at least 1 year;
- Overall work experience of 4-8 years;
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong attention to detail
Retail industry experience;
Degree in a relevant Product/food Safety and/or Regulatory Compliance field;
Experience with Lean Six Sigma and other process improvement tools;
Familiarity with SQL.
- Summer Internship
- 2 months internship
- 7 certificate with hard copies
- 5 Interesting projects
- Limited seats
- Join now
- SFM training
- FOSTAC Training