Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of the
Nation, invites online applications for the under mentioned posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the
Country from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age, experience etc.
For the post of Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical
Mechanical Engineering), candidates will be selected as Management Trainee and will undergo training for six
months. Only consolidated stipend will be paid to them at the rate of Rs. 40,000/- (Forty thousand only) per month
during the training period. Management Trainees will be considered for absorption as Managers in the IDA Pay
scale of Rs. 40000 – 140000 upon successful completion of training period of six months. However, there will be
no training in case of Manager (Hindi) and they will be directly appointed as Manager in the IDA Pay scale of Rs.
40000 – 140000.
- Application Begin : 27/08/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 26/09/2022 upto 04 PM Only
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 26/09/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
FCI Manager Category II 2022 – Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 35 Years. for Manager (Hindi)
- Maximum Age : 28 Years. for All Post
- Age Relaxation Extra as per FCI Manager Cat II Recruitment Rules.
- General / OBC / EWS: 800/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
|Vacancy Details Total : 113 Post|
|Post||Total Post||FCI Manager Recruitment Eligibility|
|Manager General||19||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 60% Marks. OR CA / CS / ICWA.For ST /ST / PH : 55% Marks.|
|Manager Account||35||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com and MBA Fin Degree / Diploma of Minimum 2 Year OR CA / CS.More Details Read the Notification|
|Manager Technical||28||B.SC Agriculture OR BE / B.Tech in Food Science / Food Science & Technology / Food Processing Technology / Food Process Engineering / Food Processing / Food Preservation Technology / Agriculture Engineering / Bio Technology / Industrial Bio Technology / Bio Chemical / Agriculture Bio Technology OR|
|Manager Civil Engineering||06||Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering in Any Recognized Institute in India.|
|Manager Electrical Mechanical Engineering||01||BE / B.Tech Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering in Any Recognized Institute in India.|
|Manager Hindi||03||Master Degree in Hindi with English as Subject in Degree Level OR Master Degree in English with Hindi as a Subject in Degree Level OR Master Degree in Any Subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Subject in Degree Level OR Master Degree in Any Subject with Hindi Medium and English as a Subject in Degree Level.5 Year Working Experience.More Details Read the Notification|
i. A CANDIDATE CAN APPLY IN ANY ONE ZONE ONLY i.e. EITHER NORTH ZONE OR SOUTH ZONE OR EAST
ZONE OR WEST ZONE OR NORTH EAST ZONE AS PER THE VACANCIES.
ii. A CANDIDATE CAN APPLY FOR ANY ONE OF THE POST CODE A, B, C, D, E, F, G & H IN THE OP TED
iii. If a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of
the Notice of examination, wherever applicable, order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational
Qualifications, will required to be produced by the candidates at the time of Document Verification and
as and when required by FCI, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so
treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications. The decision of FCI shall be final and
binding in this regard.
iv. Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals
in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA/Grades are awarded, the same should be converted into
percentage and indicated in online application. If called for subsequent phases, the candidate will have to
produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia indicating the norms of the University
regarding conversion of CGPA/OGPA/Grades into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the
candidate in terms of norms.
v. The mode of application is ONLINE only. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be
vi. Relevant experience, wherever required, should be after acquiring minimum required qualification for
the post applied.
RESERVATION AND RELAXATIONS:
- In making appointments in the services of the Corporation, reservations, relaxation of age limits and other
concessions would be provided to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other category of persons as
directed by Government of India from time to time.
- The prescribed qualifications, experience, age limit, etc. shall be reckoned as on 01.08.2022
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC categories are eligible for age relaxation maximum by 5 and 3
- If there are no posts reserved for reserved category candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category; these
candidates may apply against unreserved posts; provided they meet all the criteria prescribed for unreserved
candidates. The SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates will not be considered for any relaxation in age and relaxation in
qualifying marks in Online Test / Interview or at any stage in the entire recruitment process if they apply for
unreserved posts. However, SC/ST/PwBD/Women will be exempted from payment of application fees in such
- The upperage limit in case of departmental (FCI) candidate is 50 years.
- The condition of minimum percentage of marks in graduate degree i.e. educational qualifications for the post
of Manager of various cadres is relaxed for departmental (FCI) candidates who have a minimum of three (03)
years’ work experience as Category-III or Category-IV in FCI.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PwBD, 15 years for PwBD candidates belonging to SC/ST
and 13 years for PwBD candidates belonging to OBC. Relaxation in age limit shall be applicable irrespective of
the fact whether the post is reserved (for PwBD) or not, provided the post is identified for PwBD.
- A PwBD candidate can apply against vacancies reflected above for a post even if there is no vacancy reserved
for PwBD but that post has been identified as suitable for PwBD. However, such candidate will be considered
for selection to such post by General standard of merit.
- The aforesaid reservation and relaxation is not applicable toOBC candidates fallingwithin the creamy layer.
Page 9 of 44
- Further, the reservations & relaxations will be provided to OBC Candidates as specified by the Central
Government in the list prepared by the Government of India from time to time for the purpose of making
provisions for reservation in appointments on posts in favour of backward classes of citizens. The form of
certificate to be produced by candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes should be in the format
prescribed by the Government of India only. The prescribed format of the certificate to be produced should
be as per Annexure-Bas amended by Government of India from time to time.
The selected candidate will have to submit valid OBC-NCL certificate issued on or after 01.04.2022 at the time
of Document Verification & Interview.
- EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any
litigation. The appointment is provisional and subject to the Income and Asset certificate being verified
through the proper channels and if the verification reveals that the claim to belong to EWS is fake/false the
services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such
further action as may be taken under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code for production of fake/false
certificate. The Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the authorities mentioned in the prescribed
format as given in Annexure-C shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS.
- The selected candidates belonging to EWS category will have to submit valid Certificate issued during the
financial year 2022-23 i.e. from 01.04.2022 to 31.03.2023.
- The Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs) or ShortService Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least five years military services as on 01st
August, 2022 and have been released:-
(i) On completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one
year from 01st August, 2022) otherwise then by way of dismissal or discharge on account of
misconduct or in efficiency;
(ii) On account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment,
shall be allowed maximum relaxation of five years in the upper age limit. A Certificate in this regard, will have
to be submitted by the candidates at the time of Document Verification & interview.
|FCI Manager Recruitment Zone Wise Vacancy Details 2022|
|Trade Name||North Zone||East Zone||West Zone||South Zone||North-East Zone|
|Electrical Mechanical Engineering||01||0||0||0||0|
Food Corporation FCI Zone Wise State Details 2022
- North Zone : UTTAR PRADESH, CHANDIGARH, ,DELHI, ,HARYANA , HIMACHAL PRADESH , JAMMU & KASHMIR , LADAKH ,PUNJAB 8. RAJASTHAN. ,UTTARAKHAND.
- South Zone : ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS , ANDHRA PRADESH , KARNATAKA , KERALA , TAMIL NADU , TELANGANA , LAKSHADWEEP ,PUDUCHERRY.
- East Zone : BIHAR ,JHARKHAND , ODISHA ,SIKKIM 5,WEST BENGAL.
- West Zone : CHHATTISGARH , DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI ,DAMAN & DIU , GUJARAT ,GOA ,MADHYA PRADESH , MAHARASHTRA
- North-East Zone : ARUNACHAL PRADESH, ASSAM, MANIPUR, MIZORAM, MEGHALAYA, NAGALAND ,TRIPURA
How to Fill FCI Manager Online Form 2022
- Food Corporation of India FCI North, East, West, South & North-East Zone Manager Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 27/08/2022 to 26/09/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Jobs Application Form in FCI Manager Category II Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Are Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Pay and Complete Your Form
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)