What We Do At Ditch The Guilt Chocolate Factory?
We have re-defined chocolates to be healthy and scrumptious. Our Premium Chocolates are made using finest Indian Cacao beans, real cocoa butter and Sweetened with Stevia making our chocolate rich in macro and micro nutrients making it a healthy superfood
Our craft chocolate is hand-crafted in small batches. We work extensively on our farm to grow the best cacao beans; roasting it on our proprietary air roaster and silk tempering each batch to get the perfect looking chocolate bar. We are proud of the fact that we are 100% Natural with no added artificial flavor’s, chemicals, additives or preservatives.
Chocolate is re-defined to be nutritious yet delicious, from a ‘sinful pleasure’ to a ‘guilt-free delicacy’!
*What we would expect from and Ideal Candidate*
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality size, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Ensuring the production premises food friendly and make sure that the production area in set as per the local sanitation standard.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Heads and communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinates product testing processes.
- Participates in product testing and devolpment
- Identifies and analyses issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
- Reviews client, customer, and user feedback.
- Maintains compliance with FSSAI regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Developing, implementing and tracking the measuring tools to assure food safety, hygiene and sanitation.
- Responsible for all the FSSAI standards at the production site.
- Responsible for the quality control aspects of raw materials used.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Food Technology or field related to the Food Management Quality Testing
- One to five years of experience in related field required with supervisory experience a plus.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship