At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life’s moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Join us and Make It An Opportunity!
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd.) has been in India for over 70 years, making sure our mouth-watering and well-loved local and global brands such as Cadbury chocolates, Bournvita and Tang powdered beverages, Oreo and Cadbury Bournvita biscuits, and Halls and Cadbury Choclairs Gold candies get safely into our customers hands—and mouths.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has more than 3,300 employees proudly working across sales offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai and in manufacturing facilities at Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh, at our global Research & Development Technical Centre and Global Business Hub in Maharashtra and in a vast distribution network across the country.
We are also proud to be recognised by Avatar as the Best Companies for Women in India in 2019 – the fourth time we’ve received this award.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
In this leadership role, you are an internal technical master at the line level who ensures the line team is performing at a level that sustains and improves business results on one or more of 6 stars model. You model priority setting, manage the plan-do-check- adjust cycle and provide coaching and training for your team.
How you will contribute
You are a key ingredient in helping us change how the world snacks. You will operate and maintain equipment to build technical mastery and to deliver on safety, quality, cost, delivery, sustainability and morale targets, understanding losses in your area and taking the appropriate action to eliminate them.
You will use autonomous and progressive maintenance standards to maintain equipment and support new product development. In this role, you will ensure that safety processes are observed [e.g. safety maps, lock out tag out (LOTO) , behavior observation system (BOS) and root-cause analysis (RCA)], that quality assurance activities are performed to ensure zero harm and 100 percent good-quality products, and that resources are properly allocated and available during the shift. You will take the lead for shutdown maintenance, root-cause analysis, stops reductions loss analysis and breakdown elimination.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Autonomous maintenance (AM) Step 4 systems and progressive maintenance (PM) Step 3 systems
- Maintaining equipment at basic conditions independently, including the execution of AM & PM (break-down maintenance, planned maintenance) standards on dedicated equipment
- Total productive maintenance and Six Sigma including qualification of AM steps 5-6, and PM step 3
- Leading line teams
- Handling challenging interpersonal situations tactfully
- Influencing people in a union environment
- Communicating effectively verbally and in writing and good attention to detail
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
It is the role of a Shift In-charge/ Shift Leader who will support the plant for smooth operations of the manufacturing line
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Min. 3-4 years of shop-floor experience in the relevant technology
- Good working knowledge of Chocolate Manufacturing Technology will be preferable
- Experience in working across cross-functional teams will be preferred
- Experience of working in unionized plants
- Track record of good performance over the past 2-3 years
Job specific requirements:
- Should be well versed with the manufacturing process flow and the SOP’s of the equipments
- Should have adequate knowledge of policies pertaining to Safety, Quality and Food Safety, GMP, HACCP and other relevant Mondelēz policies
- Knowledge of TPM/ Continuous imporivement and their implementation at the shopfloor
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to be an efficient team player
- Should display a coaching mindset by being directive or collaborative as the situation demands
- Exhibit learning agility and show willingness to multi-task and grow in the organization by taking up diverse and challenging assignments
Travel requirements: None
Location: Malanpur (Near Gwalior),
Rotational shifts including Night shifts, 6 days working
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)