ABBOTT INDIA LIMITED
Since 1910, Abbott has been dedicated to helping people in India live healthier lives through a diverse range of science-based nutritional products, diagnostic tools, branded generic pharmaceuticals, and diabetes and vascular devices.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Abbott India Limited, a publicly listed company and a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, takes pride in offering high-quality trusted medicines in multiple therapeutic categories such as women’s health, gastroenterology, cardiology, metabolic disorders and primary care.
One of India’s fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies, Abbott India Limited is part of Abbott’s global pharmaceutical business in India.
We have expertise across product development, manufacturing, sales and customer service and are dedicated to providing high-quality, reliable products with the expert clinical support our customers need.
Abbott India Limited believes in providing quality healthcare through a mix of global and local products for people in India. Our in-house development and medical teams undertake product and clinical development tailored to the unique needs of the Indian market. Our employees work to produce high-quality, high-volume formulations using cost efficient processes. And, our trained personnel are dedicated to ensuring compliance with international quality standards.
Minimum 60% in M.Sc. (Inorganic/Organic/Analytical Chemistry)/ B.Tech Food Technologist/ B.Tech Dairy Technologist/ B.Pharm/ M. Pharm
WORK EXPERIENCE: 3yrs. to 5yrs.
- Candidate should have HPLC analysis & lab equipment’s calibrations/AMCs management experience
- Ability to accurately interpret the quality related problems of ingredients, finished food & process checks in food processing.
- Knowledge of GLP & GDP; data management with Audit Trail
- Understanding of Quality systems ISO 9001/ISO 22000/ FSSA /BIS / Risk Assessment and exposure for HAZOP/HACCP analysis
- Ability to conduct trouble shooting studies to resolve the problems encountered w r t Quality and Hygiene/GMP at Site
- Ensure right product quality is released for market by carrying out the timely and accurate analysis of all the finished products in shifts and timely feedback to Production on quality trends.
- Keep the Lab “Audit Ready” Status
- Responsible for analysis of in process liquid samples & finished product powder for Vitamins (i.e. Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B, Vitamin C) using HPLC & Mineral analysis (e.g. Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Manganese etc.) using ICPMS as per Abbott methods
- Responsible for operation, calibration & maintenance of equipment related to HPLC & ICPMS as per Abbott & OEM Guidelines
- To maintain and upkeep the hygiene, cleanliness and work place safety in the lab
- Handling knowledge and work exposure of HPLC & ICPMS with in depth knowledge of their operating software
- Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance of Instruments related to HPLC & ICPMS
- Adaptability, Innovation, Initiative, Teamwork, Integrity
- Interpersonal skills in order to have healthy relationship with colleagues working in different functions at site.
- Communication skills in order to understand and provide necessary feedback or solutions within the QA team and internal customers.
- Ensure Data Integrity & Good Laboratory Practices as per Policies & Guidelines
- Achieve high level of repeatability and reproducibility of analytical results,
- Strictly follow the Good Documentation Practices without fail.
- Actively participate in trouble shooting and Root Cause Analysis.
- Responsible for conducting Gap Analysis of Lab SOPs with Global Procedures & Regulatory Guidelines
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)