PepsiCo India: Leadership through Winning with Purpose
PepsiCo entered India in 1989 and has grown to become one of the largest MNC food and beverage businesses in India. PepsiCo India’s diverse portfolio includes iconic brands like Pepsi, Lay’s, Kurkure, Tropicana 100%, Gatorade and Quaker. Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders.
Model partnership with over 24,000 farmers:
PepsiCo India has pioneered and established a model of partnership with farmers and now works with over 24,000 happy farmers across nine states. More than 45 percent of these are small and marginal farmers with a land holding of one acre or less. PepsiCo provides 360-degree support to the farmer through assured buy back of their produce at pre-agreed prices, quality seeds, extension services, disease control packages, bank loans, weather insurance, and the latest technological practices. The association with PepsiCo India has not only raised the incomes of small and marginal farmers, but also their social standing.
At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Go just about anywhere, and you’ll find us. We’re on every continent, infused in the daily lives of billions. At PepsiCo, you’ll be at the center of excitement, shaping global trends like nowhere else. This is where business connects with culture. We work with artists, musicians, entertainers and influencers to create the future of consumer experiences. Let’s work together and make ideas that ripple in every corner of the world.
Our culture offers an environment where you can bring your whole self to work, voice your opinions fearlessly and feel supported in the process. We celebrate diversity, reward entrepreneurial spirit and give you the freedom to help shape the future. And we stand for what’s right. Always.
Our 2025 Agenda:
To substantially increase our efforts to improve the products we sell, protect our planet and empower people around the world in order to contribute solutions to shared challenges.
Explore below to learn more about our focus areas: Products, Planet and People.
- Building a strong foundation of QFS across all co-pack manufacturing sites
- Partner with new co-pack development team to assess potential of new co-pack sites according to PepsiCo third party manufacturing standar
- Lead the Q&FS agenda across co-pack manufacturing sites to deliver Q&FS targets
- Lead selection and qualification of new co-pack w.r.t Q&FS third party manufacturing standard
- Lead GFSI certification of Co-man plants
- Lead implementation of Q&FS policies/systems across new co-pack manufacturing plant
- Monitoring key Q&FS metrics on set frequency to ensure sustenance of quality systems
- Reviewing performance on regular basis to ensure delivery of quality KPIs.
- Lead quality sustainment and validation efforts relative to new product introductions
- Lead troubleshooting and SME support efforts ensuring that issues are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Leading Q&FS capability building agenda for co-packer teams
- Lead implementation of QSHA & ASHA
- Support consumer complaints troubleshooting and consumer complaint trend monitoring
- Lead internal customer satisfaction through packaging quality complaint reduction (stales reduction)
“#Locations : Gurgaon, India “
Skills and Behavioral Attributes
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong leadership skills
- Sound technical knowledge of foods operations and quality systems
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to align and communicate across functional and level barriers
- Project implementation experience
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with teams
- Flexibility to travel is essential
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)